Ashlie Sugarrushed #8 Who is tallest, Trashlie or Mingers? All she can cook is slow cooker fish fingers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seriously hope she’s not trying to claim since she shared the just giving page of the poor lady battling cancer that it’s gone up by £9k? Can’t see her donation & although there are a load of anonymous donations I really can’t see her donating & not putting her name to it

Reactions: 7
I seriously hope she’s not trying to claim since she shared the just giving page of the poor lady battling cancer that it’s gone up by £9k? Can’t see her donation & although there are a load of anonymous donations I really can’t see her donating & not putting her name to it
That's exactly what she's saying! She's a narcissistic lanky twit!

Reactions: 6
I live locally to where Trash used to live and where that teacher lives and have a few mutual friends to both her and her sister who has set up the funding page, I have seen the link shared very widely from many people on social media. I had donated before I saw Ashlie share it. Ashlie is a narcissistic idiot if she thinks she solely responsible for an increase in donations. Also I don’t know if anyone else noticed when she first shared it she put a caption saying that it was Oscar’s first teacher’s sister or friend or something. Then she shared another story straight after saying “Gang, it’s even sadder than that! Her husband was Oz’s teacher who first took me seriously about his ADHD” etc. So it wasn’t sad enough when it was just a poor lady with cancer, it became EVER SADDER once Ash realised she had a personal connection to her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I live locally to where Trash used to live and where that teacher lives and have a few mutual friends to both her and her sister who has set up the funding page, I have seen the link shared very widely from many people on social media. I had donated before I saw Ashlie share it. Ashlie is a narcissistic idiot if she thinks she solely responsible for an increase in donations. Also I don’t know if anyone else noticed when she first shared it she put a caption saying that it was Oscar’s first teacher’s sister or friend or something. Then she shared another story straight after saying “Gang, it’s even sadder than that! Her husband was Oz’s teacher who first took me seriously about his ADHD” etc. So it wasn’t sad enough when it was just a poor lady with cancer, it became EVER SADDER once Ash realised she had a personal connection to her.
wow...she really doesn't have a clue does she...she tries to turn everything into a story about her or her family,...that is narcissism at its finest. Shocking behaviour. Her add on comment was inappropriate. I think she couldn't possibly get any worse than she already is, but she never fails to go one step further.

Reactions: 8
You have to watch the video to see, but this ‘orb’ is literally her shining her ring in the window right?! I swear you can see her hand moving in the boomerang.
Why does she lie so much?!
She needed it so much because she's had to deal with her boys being at their dads? You would think their dad is an absolute c u next Tuesday to them but no it's just because poor Ashlie has to parent 2 other kids that aren't her precious boys

Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion: The Many Lies of Ashliesugarrushed: Blended fam? More like MLM spam!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Another passive dig at the girls, maybe it’s just her precious boys that don’t fire questions and talk incessantly from the moment they wake up but I know mine do. Bet she is a right cow to them when wingers is at work and her boys are away, especially given the mood she seems to be in about the boys being away with their dad

Attachments

Reactions: 10
So golden boy is 13 next week….

And he’s the oldest

So she goes on about how ‘now they’re teens’ and leaves them in their own hotel room but actually none of them are bleeping teens.

Is she okay?

And also that throwback photo she’s shared off him - he was a smug looking little prick even when younger

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Are they not in Tynemouth?
Nope. From the North East, that’s absolutely not Tynemouth I’m afraid ha.

Another passive dig at the girls, maybe it’s just her precious boys that don’t fire questions and talk incessantly from the moment they wake up but I know mine do. Bet she is a right cow to them when wingers is at work and her boys are away, especially given the mood she seems to be in about the boys being away with their dad
Why does she think this is a behaviour specific to girls ffs? If her boys aren’t inquisitive, that’s her fault and her fault alone, ha.

Reactions: 6
I really do feel for these girls, I imagine it to be a Cinderella situation, they get treated poorly while Tweddle dum and tweddle dee are put on pedestals.

Reactions: 11
I feel for the girls mum she has shared with me some very personal information so goodness knows what she’s shared with other randoms!
Girls are inquisitive but I have the whole gender stereotypes I have two older boys well men 21 and 18 they are so different and there 11 year old sister is a mix of them both nothing to do with gender all to do with personality!

Reactions: 7
I feel for the girls mum she has shared with me some very personal information so goodness knows what she’s shared with other randoms!
Girls are inquisitive but I have the whole gender stereotypes I have two older boys well men 21 and 18 they are so different and there 11 year old sister is a mix of them both nothing to do with gender all to do with personality!
Mrs Wingers has spoke to you!?

SPILL THAT TEA!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Send her this way!!! She needs to expose trashh

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.