Ashlie Sugarrushed #8 Who is tallest, Trashlie or Mingers? All she can cook is slow cooker fish fingers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess she has had a ban for all the false advertising if collagen was that good for hair restoration all the hairdressers would already be doing it and wingadingalingmong would not be as bald as an eagle

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t worry gang it won’t be long until she’s posting screenshots of her many messages received to check she’s ok. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope it’s not her grandad or anything serious but wouldn’t surprise me to rile up all the huns, but she’s addicted to thr gram so hmmmm 🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
I hope she has just been banned from posting and it's nowt to do with her GDad. She must be chomping at the bit to post a gazillion reels of the kids uniforms all labelled, laid out, lunchboxes filled, bottles in order, bags etc etc along with some meme about how tough the summer is for bossbabes/sahm/hiredhelp or whatever she is

Reactions: 6
This has got to be the longest she has been MIA! I mean she is an annoying as thrush but I hope it’s not anything to do with her Grandad (likely she’s just been banned for all the crap she spouts)

Reactions: 2
This has got to be the longest she has been MIA! I mean she is an annoying as thrush but I hope it’s not anything to do with her Grandad (likely she’s just been banned for all the crap she spouts)
She’s went missing longer than this before . I’m sure she did after a car accident in January last year

She will be back before the end of the month to meet her end of month targets

Reactions: 5
It’s approaching hot chocolate station time. She’ll be itching to get it posted. Along with her other stolen ideas for recipes and theme nights.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not a chance would she have passed up posting pics of the kids going to school without reason. Curiouser and curiouser...!

What could it beeee?? Mingers has left her?
(genuinely hope it’s not serious in terms of health etc them or wider family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.