Ashlie Sugarrushed #8 Who is tallest, Trashlie or Mingers? All she can cook is slow cooker fish fingers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of the 37.2 THOUSAND followers she has only a mere 49 liked the shooting post and 1 person commented. Ouch. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she hinting for a freebie holiday from Rui?! Because if I remember rightly she wasnā€™t exactly singing itā€™s praises when she was thereā€¦.also so many of you have booked this hotelā€¦.thatā€™s because there isn't much choice and the rest are pretty crapā€¦.sheā€™ll be setting herself up as one of those MLM travel agents next

Reactions: 8
Her content is just dross.
She thinks sheā€™s the only one who travels/works/is a mother/partner/friend/sister and thinks everyone should adore her. Thereā€™s nothing about her content or ā€œHints and Tipsā€ that I didnā€™t know myself but YEARS ago. To think that Iā€™d need any of her knowledge is beyond the pale. Sheā€™s thick AF.

Reactions: 12
Her content is just dross.

Thereā€™s nothing about her content or ā€œHints and Tipsā€ that I didnā€™t know myself but YEARS ago. To think that Iā€™d need any of her knowledge is beyond the pale. Sheā€™s thick AF.
And that is because she doesnā€™t have one original thought. Everything is stolen, her cookie recipe for example. She really needs to sit back and wonder why she craves so much attention from strangers.

Reactions: 12
I see the hideously tacky sweet cart has been moved to the ā€˜cinema roomā€™ so no takers for the rental she was banging on about

I suppose itā€™s something they appear to have taken the girls out without the boys but looks like theyā€™re being treated to the pub, lucky girls. Guessing the grandparents couldnā€™t have them and no way Ashlie was missing out on her boozing

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
And that is because she doesnā€™t have one original thought. Everything is stolen, her cookie recipe for example. She really needs to sit back and wonder why she craves so much attention from strangers.
Re the attention seeking behaviour from strangers. Couldnā€™t agree more.

Reactions: 7
Why is she just wearing her bra in her latest story? The woman is bat crazy..

Reactions: 1
Iā€™ve had an email from ASA, they are investigating her but annoyingly Iā€™ve deleted the screenshots of her undeclared ads from back in March! I hope they have enough evidence to ban her tit for good!

Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s so ugly face on. Chinless and jowelly with a smear of 5 oā€™clock shadow. She really does look like Michael Jackson.

Reactions: 4
errmmmm...collagen is supposed to make a man with a huge bald spot grow hair in a month?....tut tut Trash.....WRONG!!!...FALSE ADVERTISING LUV....and a pack of lies.. horrendous woman....if it's so good, try it on your bald boyfriend and show the results in one month's time....i absolutely hate these total wasters peddling false information like this. There should be a law against it. scum is a fair word to describe them.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.