Ashlie Sugarrushed #8 Who is tallest, Trashlie or Mingers? All she can cook is slow cooker fish fingers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never watched Drag Race, so would assume it meant something totally inappropriate
I also get the feeling goldenballs will never have snatch game

Yeah even 12 year old (female) me hated smug looking gits like golden balls. He reminds me of an old flat mate I had at uni. Verrrry quick to bring the ā€˜bantsā€™ aka bullying, insults, waking me up deliberately at 3/4am when I didnā€™t want to go clubbing. Was not so keen on taking it himself though, in fact tried to square up to me when I dared insult him back. Was on the sports team, full of lad ā€˜banterā€™, tried to be mates with all the girls. The only action he got was getting finger friendly with one round the back of Big Johnā€™s, and she was someone heā€™d openly called a munter šŸ¤¢

Archie gives off this energy in reamssssss to me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Boys go to their dads, the girls get shipped off to their grandparents. Boys go on holiday with their dad, the girls get sent to their grandparents. The boys get to pick their own clothes, the girls get bought for (matching). The boys fight but are beasties, the girls argue non stop šŸ™„

The girls go to their mums, the boys get took shooting. The girls go to their mums/grandparents, the boys go to a football match in a box. The girls go to their mums/grandparents the boys go for food at the IVY.

How do either of them think this is normal, or family think it's normal šŸ¤ÆAt this point we know they are both tit parents, but I wonder if it would be different on Wingers part if he had boys instead of girls.
I came to say this! Absolutely shameful.

Reactions: 6
duck me, ā€˜girls havenā€™t seen their mum in weeksā€™ maybe because you have been on holiday with them?!!!?? Why so much shade they will grow to dislike her because of this inappropriate sharing with 37k plus people what a joke. Then she thinks taking children ā€˜shootingā€™ when they can see on social media/news etc how evil and bad guns in the hands of children isā€¦ā€¦ what a smug witch that truly believes putting other down some how raises them up. Plus her cheeks look like sheā€™s come as SAWā€™s mum for fancy dress

Reactions: 14
Not only does she think its appropriate to post one of her boys topless she thinks she has the right to post a video of one of the girls in just a top that resembles a bra. That man needs to grow a pair of bleeping balls and tell her to stop.

Reactions: 8
Lost count how many times her treatment of those girls had stunned me. This is a new low though.. I honestly canā€™t believe just how much she resents them and how obvious she makes it.

Reactions: 11
Not only does she think its appropriate to post one of her boys topless she thinks she has the right to post a video of one of the girls in just a top that resembles a bra. That man needs to grow a pair of bleeping balls and tell her to stop.
Iā€™ve reported the post. Sheā€™s a horrible horrible woman.

Reactions: 9
So I make a comment about the eldestā€™s weight because Iā€™ll say it again, heā€™s overweight because I linked it to the shite diet she gives the kids. He had 5 bleeping croissants at breakfast on holiday, all inclusive or not, heā€™s a greedy smug little bastard and that just wouldnā€™t not fly with my kids. Sheā€™s getting worse. Who the feck wants to see an insta devoted to drivel such as that?! And the comment ā€œwell he is my son after allā€ just tipped me over the edge. Stop the world, I want off.

Reactions: 9
Came her to say the same thing! Especially as sheā€™s he best boss babe mate Rebecca Lamb has all sorts of weird pregnancy fetish account following her, doesnā€™t take a massive jump for the same weirdo to find her too

Reactions: 2
Boys go to their dads, the girls get shipped off to their grandparents. Boys go on holiday with their dad, the girls get sent to their grandparents. The boys get to pick their own clothes, the girls get bought for (matching). The boys fight but are beasties, the girls argue non stop šŸ™„

The girls go to their mums, the boys get took shooting. The girls go to their mums/grandparents, the boys go to a football match in a box. The girls go to their mums/grandparents the boys go for food at the IVY.

How do either of them think this is normal, or family think it's normal šŸ¤ÆAt this point we know they are both tit parents, but I wonder if it would be different on Wingers part if he had boys instead of girls.
You are spot on. Wingers needs to man the duck up and tell her where she is in the pecking order and that this isnā€™t on. Kids come first- and I say that as being a parent in a blended family.

I wonder if she resents them because they look like their mum. I felt sad seeing them in the matching dresses on holidayšŸ™ It must be cos itā€™s easier for her

Reactions: 10
The matching dresses on the girls while the boys have their pick of clothes makes me so sad šŸ„²

At their age theyā€™ll be finding their own style - itā€™s not fair for trashlie to push matching dresses on them

Reactions: 11
The matching dresses on the girls while the boys have their pick of clothes makes me so sad šŸ„²

At their age theyā€™ll be finding their own style - itā€™s not fair for trashlie to push matching dresses on them
The dresses are also usually more appropriate for a christening or something, not trendy or like you say, allowing them to express their individuality or style

Reactions: 8
Tenner says she canā€™t speak a lick of Spanish. The woman can barely speak English ffs!

Iā€™ve also reported the Stories with the girl in the bra-style top. Hugely inappropriate and that isnā€™t even her child to be putting out there.

Reactions: 12
Tenner says she canā€™t speak a lick of Spanish. The woman can barely speak English ffs!

Iā€™ve also reported the Stories with the girl in the bra-style top. Hugely inappropriate and that isnā€™t even her child to be putting out there.
Probably the only Spanish she knows is dos cervezas por favor

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Boys off to their Dad's for 2 weeks? They'll be off on another holiday with him & those poor girls will be shipped out to the grandparents so that Trashlie & Matt Lucas can have that child free time that they never get šŸ™„ That's what that shooting day with no girls was about, to compete with her ex just before the boys go spend time with him!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.