Ashlie Sugarrushed #8 Who is tallest, Trashlie or Mingers? All she can cook is slow cooker fish fingers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she finds it really tough that his first wife actually managed to get him down the aisle and she still hasn’t but just gets to be the live in maid/junk food coordinator.

Reactions: 7
It really is sad, they looked like such a normal happy family, and she’s got so many lovely pics of the girls as babies, toddlers and little girls. Although it looks like he’s always been a flashy bellend (see a pic of his car attached she posted with caption “David’s baby”).

Does anyone have the timeline of when Trash and Mingers got together compared with when she claims her and her ex split, and when him and the previous Mrs Wingers split?

Ashlie literally doesn’t have to mention ANYTHING about her. She could say “I don’t comment on family arrangements” full stop, nothing else. Then when the girls aren’t there, everyone would just assume they’re with their mum. But Ash wants a medal and wants everyone to think she’s soooooo kind and to think badly of their mum so she has to have digs about how they have the girls 24/7 (not true), how the girls don’t see their mum (not true), calls the girls’ time with their mum “contact” (rather than just “seeing Mum”), goes on about social services, goes on about all the “problems” the girls had before she came along such as picky eating, bad behaviours, not sleeping, not doing personal care etc. She could literally say nothing on the topic. But she chooses to, for her own agenda.
How did I miss that plate?! WA NKR would be better

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she purposely trying to exclude one of the girls when she was videoing them dancing?
Made me really sad to watch!

Reactions: 1
Is she purposely trying to exclude one of the girls when she was videoing them dancing?
Made me really sad to watch!
Omg just watched that…. She literally turned the camera away to focus on the boys only!

Nasty witch!!!

Ashlie - girls mum doesnt feed them anything but junk.

Also Ashlies idea of a dinner... those portions look tiny! 🥴

Edit - they are actually great from costco if you can get them 😂 buffalo cauli wings are even better.

Screenshot_20220817-212538_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
Think of a name that often follows plain 😉
Wow found her straight away, because she has pics of the kids, and seeing as wingers has let her broadcast his girls to the world I know it was her.
He's got no backbone, it's his job to safeguard them girls but he let's Ashlie do what she wants he's an awful dad.
His ex is very attractive, way more than Ashlie.
And I cannot believe she slags her off for what she feeds the girls and that pic of food she's served tonight is what she's fed them kids! There's nowhere near enough there. I've noticed she only eats small portions though, because she drinks so much so obvs doesn't eat much so she can drink everyday and not pile weight on.

Reactions: 17
She wants to give golden balls his own insta. As if anyone requested that?! Will he be shilling the face sander too do we think?! I will not be following I could think of nothing worse, so if it happens someone else will have to take one for the team

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she just say her own 12 year old son’s snatch game is off the scale?! Does she even know what that means or is she even more of a bleeping reprobate that I thought?!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Wow found her straight away, because she has pics of the kids, and seeing as wingers has let her broadcast his girls to the world I know it was her.
He's got no backbone, it's his job to safeguard them girls but he let's Ashlie do what she wants he's an awful dad.
And I cannot believe she slags her off for what she feeds the girls and that pic of food she's served tonight is what she's fed them kids! There's nowhere near enough there. I've noticed she only eats small portions though, because she drinks so much so obvs doesn't eat much so she can drink everyday and not pile weight on.
Considering she's always hinting at potential neglect on the mums side I think the girls really should always have been kept away from social media instead of trying to convince everyone they're a happy family of 6

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Id like to see the reaction if the shoe was on the other foot. Ex husband got a new partner who paraded the boys all over social media to thousands of people. Bad mouthing Ashlie, saying she doesnt feed them properly, boys dont know to look after themselves.

True or not, its hurtful and not required.

Reactions: 22
Id like to see the reaction if the shoe was on the other foot. Ex husband got a new partner who paraded the boys all over social media to thousands of people. Bad mouthing Ashlie, saying she doesnt feed them properly, boys dont know to look after themselves.

True or not, its hurtful and not required.
Agreed! I actually feel so sorry for girls mum. All of her business is being splashed on insta to thousands of people. Regardless of what occured she is still their mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Agreed! I actually feel so sorry for girls mum. All of her business is being splashed on insta to thousands of people. Regardless of what occured she is still their mum.
I dont really understand how difficult it is to say 'its a private family matter so I wont be discussing anything to do with the girls'

She doesnt say much but says enough to make her out to be a horrid individual/not to be trusted with her own children.

Considering shes so open about coming off anti depressants maybe she needs to be kinder to those suffering also.

Reactions: 12
Did she just say her own 12 year old son’s snatch game is off the scale?! Does she even know what that means or is she even more of a bleeping reprobate that I thought?!
Presumably she’s referring to Snatch Games from RuPaul’s Drag Race?

Regardless of what happened with the girls mum and the reason as to why she doesn’t have them as often, if I was here I’d be going to family court for a specific issues order to stop Trashlie posting about the girls and not stop her public referencing her in any way.

Reactions: 11
I dont really understand how difficult it is to say 'its a private family matter so I wont be discussing anything to do with the girls'

She doesnt say much but says enough to make her out to be a horrid individual/not to be trusted with her own children.

Considering shes so open about coming off anti depressants maybe she needs to be kinder to those suffering also.
Exactly! It wouldn't be hard to say nothing at all! I think she does it to further promote herself as some amazing step mum whose reformed wingdings and the girls lives.

Reactions: 8
Mrs Wingfield should definitely take a restraining order out on Trashlie. She has no ability or forum to counter what’s being said. Trashlie is trolling the lady. Something she claims to hate.

Reactions: 9
What makes it worse is she probably makes these comments infront of the girls which is heartbreaking. I can totally see her making sly comments about their mum whilst they’re around

Another sly dig at their mum this afternoon… ‘haven’t been for weeks’ why even need to make the comment!!!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
What a leather faced old witch. I bet the girls dislike her when they are older (or even now) for being so publicly nasty about their biological mum. It’s shameful, she has no right whatsoever to divulge any details, that baldy prick needs to grow a pair.

Reactions: 14
Boys go to their dads, the girls get shipped off to their grandparents. Boys go on holiday with their dad, the girls get sent to their grandparents. The boys get to pick their own clothes, the girls get bought for (matching). The boys fight but are beasties, the girls argue non stop 🙄

The girls go to their mums, the boys get took shooting. The girls go to their mums/grandparents, the boys go to a football match in a box. The girls go to their mums/grandparents the boys go for food at the IVY.

How do either of them think this is normal, or family think it's normal 🤯At this point we know they are both tit parents, but I wonder if it would be different on Wingers part if he had boys instead of girls.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.