Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to get that necessary holiday in though, to a fairly deprived country without decent healthcare….and why is she banging on about people not wearing masks? I thought she was the ‘vid oracle now so would know they’re not compulsory anymore, just common sense (which she has none of) Hands up who hopes they catch it on the plane and end up stuck in their room for a week 😂
No masks in the airport (although loads were wearing them when I was there last week) but she'll have to sit on the plane in one for the whole flight 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She got refused entry ……………. Ha ha ha if only lets see how much she shows off on this holiday spending baldys dosh

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She got refused entry ……………. Ha ha ha if only lets see how much she shows off on this holiday spending baldys dosh
It's All Inclusive lol. The hotel looks lovely but they don't do rooms that sleep 6(there are others in Cape Verde that do)so be interesting to know how they are splitting the rooms. I mean you would expect an adult in each but who knows with her!

Reactions: 3
Brace yourselves for the continuous "humble" brag fest that is going to be uploaded 100 times a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brace yourselves for the continuous "humble" brag fest that is going to be uploaded 100 times a day.
Brag all she likes because apparently we are a similar age and I may not be sat in the sun today spending Matt Lucas' money but at least I don't look like I could pass for his mum 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has she deleted some stories? I couldn’t see anything about her being refused or is that because I can’t be arsed to listen to her 😂

Reactions: 2
Also can someone explain to me why a kid picking a doughnut and pancakes for his holiday breakfast means he has ADHD. I don’t know many kids that when allowed to go and get their own breakfast would come back with anything else…

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Also can someone explain to me why a kid picking a doughnut and pancakes for his holiday breakfast means he has ADHD. I don’t know many kids that when allowed to go and get their own breakfast would come back with anything else…
Yeah as though the other 3 kids are sat there with their bowls of plain oatmeal 🤣 Any excuse to bring up Oscar’s (non-diagnosed) ADHD

Reactions: 11
Wouldn’t put it past her to take those girls up and make them have fruit or something else and then when they ask why Oscar has cake she says it’s because of his ADHD 🙄 and then the golden child will be getting his on a silver platter

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Like I said before and I'll say it again and again...she is DESPERATE for him to have ADHD..why? Who knows maybe it gives her something to use as content. Leave the kid alone Trash you absolute tool. (Besides you have Sir Archibald of Trashlie Towers to pester and he clearly loves the attention)

Reactions: 7
Ha ha can’t wait until wingers bald head is burnt to a crisp….the sun there is brutal but you don’t realise because of the wind. We went in January a few years ago and were surprised how burnt we got even with factor 30 on because it’s so close to the equator. Also that wind is quite nice to begin with but then it becomes a massive pain in the tits to be honest so can’t wait for the moany stories as the week goes on….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Oscar has ADHD but is in a hotel room on his own with his 12yo brother.

C'mon now 😅 talk sense. I 100% could not do that, like no way. Mine would be over balcony, set fire to something. Left unattended, mind is absolutely gone with the freedom.

Reactions: 12
Wow i was actually joking when i said about them not being in the room with the kids, i am totally gobsmacked. How old are the girls again?

Also Archie is 12 so allowed his own room but the girls aren't so are the hotel presuming an adult is staying in with them? Glad she could pack the lumi but not suncream, not sure i'd be boasting about letting my kids get burnt to a crisp :mad:

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.