Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s brave, I genuinely think she thinks she looks good and is a good advert for her face dildo. She’s neither! But anything to earn a few pennies for her business

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wingers is taking his Granny on holiday, not the Nanny! Couldn't resist 😂 She looks so old! I agree with the above comment, I think she thinks she looks great. And the mask situation, doesn't know whether they've to wear them but want to be prepared? Wouldn't u find that out before going & have more than 1 each with u, the germs man 🤮 The hypocrisy of Trashlie again to suit her narrative, masks r fine for holidays but not for here 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Drippy Mingers and his cat fish Trash, ignoring the girls while she splashes his cash .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t think she’s brave, I genuinely think she thinks she looks good and is a good advert for her face dildo. She’s neither! But anything to earn a few pennies for her business
Maybe I should have said ‘braver than me’ because I’m in my early 40s and look younger than her (I also don’t use a face dildo either 🤣 which is probably why I do look younger) but I still wouldn’t broadcast my face to stranger like she has 🤣

Reactions: 2
Her cheek fillers are shocking. She used to look like she was way out of Mingers league, now she just looks like a trophy wife that’s spending all her fellers money on her face. Oh wait…😂

• Haha
I think she means she’s packed for herself and the 4 kids whilst Mingers can pack for himself? I hope she over does the possy vibes and ends up with a possy latty flow as it would make my year this smug witches holiday being ruined. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Packing for a family holiday is hard . I get that . But she has all the time in the world to do it . I’ve been in the bathroom of airport hotel rooms still working to get everything done for work 3 hours before a flight . Never mind working until 8pm . That’s not busy 🤦‍♀️. And if you have so much money why don’t you send the ironing out fgs . A winter sun holiday is much easier in that regard as you aren’t wearing the clothes before and after you go . Fuss about nothing frankly .
And please stop saying jibbed and un jibbed . It’s more than irritating. If I was in charge you wouldn’t be going anywhere unvaccinated. Irresponsible people deserve no freedoms . You are a self inflicted drain on the nhs and our economy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I think she means she’s packed for herself and the 4 kids whilst Mingers can pack for himself? I hope she over does the possy vibes and ends up with a possy latty flow as it would make my year this smug witches holiday being ruined. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person ✌🏻
No way mingers will be allowed to pack for himself, she’ll have a host of perfectly co-ordinates outfits planned for him and the golden boys. One post she did say anyone that tests positive will be getting left behind….won’t we all chuckle if it’s the golden child….I really hope neither of those poor girls end up positive and being left

Reactions: 6
I’m guessing they are missing school too ? Either this week or next ? Poor show trash . The children have already had their education disrupted enough by Covid without you taking them out of school for no good reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m guessing they are missing school too ? Either this week or next ? Poor show trash . The children have already had their education disrupted enough by Covid without you taking them out of school for no good reason.
Yeah but don't forget they've been deprived of a holiday cos of covid, apart from Greece and Rome and endless other UK trips 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Got to get that necessary holiday in though, to a fairly deprived country without decent healthcare….and why is she banging on about people not wearing masks? I thought she was the ‘vid oracle now so would know they’re not compulsory anymore, just common sense (which she has none of) Hands up who hopes they catch it on the plane and end up stuck in their room for a week 😂

I’m not sure about Wakefield but here in the south west our half term is next week so it’s possible so is theirs?

Reactions: 2
Ashlie Sugarushed #7 Trashlie is finally off to somewhere sandy. Still unjibbed but it won't affect the Pandy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So its not fair in Ashlies view for kids to miss school cause of the pandemic but its absolutely A OK for them to miss school for holidays.

Massive hypocrite 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.