Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh. She’s drying up for content. Going on about ‘I was told weeks ago by TUI Spain etc are going to start relaxing restrictions blah blah’ it was breaking news on Sky this morning the exact same thing!!! Oh but my bad - sky probs got their breaking news from Cashlie …

Reactions: 5
I wonder if they're going away with any "help"? How will she manage to show picture perfect blended family life if the grandparents aren't there to take the girls

I can see it now, the boys matching with wingers in white shirts and chino shorts, her wearing next to nothing and the girls just following behind with fake smiles 💔 oh and let's not forget the all important Lumi that will save her skin from the flight, the sun and allows her to work anywhere in the world 🙄

Reactions: 8
Imagine one of the kids gets "The Vid" before they go on holiday...Would they all stay at home or palm them off onto someone else??

Reactions: 12
If it’s one of the girls they’ll get left for sure. The prodigal sons wouldn’t be left…I’ll seriously chuckle if that happens

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She makes me so angry! She really isn’t very bright is she? She clearly doesn’t understand how vaccines work! That holiday sounds like a nightmare! So much testing!

Does she really want to test every time she goes on holiday, for the rest of her life? Test the kids weekly so they can go to school! The vaccine is the way out of that!

Reactions: 6
She makes me so angry! She really isn’t very bright is she? She clearly doesn’t understand how vaccines work! That holiday sounds like a nightmare! So much testing!

Does she really want to test every time she goes on holiday, for the rest of her life? Test the kids weekly so they can go to school! The vaccine is the way out of that!
Didn’t she and Archie refuse to be tested or something for school so how can she now be happy to test for travel

Reactions: 7
F’n Jibbed ! Get in the bin !! Ps l have been on holidays with tui and used chronomics- guess what you get the day 2 test with the right package so you are either thick as duck trashlie or you are lying about day 2 test ! PS lat flow to get on the plane home and day 2 test cost me £20 per adult !!! Oh that’s right didn’t need any tests to go cause yip that’s right l am VACCINATED ya boot !!

Reactions: 11
She has got to have been editing her full length pics of late, she looks a good 2 sizes bigger in those red legging monstrosities

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn’t she and Archie refuse to be tested or something for school so how can she now be happy to test for travel
She uses whatever fits her agenda. Poor Archie and his mates are mentally scared at having to test to return to school in September. But she is quite happy to test him if it means they can go on holiday!

Reactions: 16
She uses whatever fits her agenda. Poor Archie and his mates are mentally scared at having to test to return to school in September. But she is quite happy to test him if it means they can go on holiday!
Poor Archie?? Forgive me for I am going to hell but it’s anon so yolo but he is the kind of kid I could never get sick of punching. He is an ashlie protege nothing more

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Poor Archie?? Forgive me for I am going to hell but it’s anon so yolo but he is the kind of kid I could never get sick of punching. He is an ashlie protege nothing more
He has, and will continue to, grow up with an inflated ego.
The desk thing - all it was was an old desk of hers. Why the over the top reaction?! It’s lovely he was grateful but it all seemed so forced and why the need to record it?!

Reactions: 12
If that's her trying to show what life is like with Oscar, it's coming across he's just like any other kid in my opinion 🤷 The first set of stories of him his school logo was on full show on his jumper, she deleted those then re-uploaded them with the logo covered. I'd like to think the safeguarding her kids was the reason but knowing the lanky twit that is Trashlie someone will have pointed it out to her 🤦‍ Cause even before those stories today I can tell u what primary school 3 of the kids go to, in a non stalkerish way of course, and I'm at the other end of the country so not local. That's on you Trashlie & what u put on social media!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.