Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe if she picked up more than one thing at a time it’d be put away quicker. I’m not sure what she’s trying to say with all of these videos doing daily tasks? Does she have enough mixer for her gin??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No doubt Ash will say she single handedly defeated the trolls….except she does realise that you can just mask your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and there’s a legitimate need for some people to be able to do that, so are we to expect her next campaign to focus on that?! Boris’s time at number 10 may be coming to an end so maybe she’s found her new career
She also doesn’t realise that it being debated doesn’t mean they’ll pass it

Reactions: 4
Also she makes a roll and ham two days in advance?! And gives the kids a lunchables for their lunch one day? And needs to put that in a numbered box?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why are normal household chores we all do being recorded (almost said video taped there!! Making me of the same era as Ashlie)

Does she want a pat on the back? Why is she making packed lunches 3 days in advance?!? Id rather gnaw my own knuckle than eat a soggy 3 day old sandwich.

Im so confused. I assume we all put our shopping away when we bring it back to the house?!?

Edit - just saw she puts salad on Oscars?!? Can you even imagine salad 2 days later on bread. Itd be a soggy disaster. Why like? I have an office job and still make my kids packed lunches fresh every morn. As well as walking the dog before work. Shes up at the ass crack of dawn meditating. Make your kids a fresh sarnie ffs.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
“Babe we need a takeaway tonight, I put away the water one bottle at a time. I’ve worked a full day”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Some Sad 3 day old rolls, and a jar of pasta sauce with some minging looking sausages. She’s quite the catch isn’t she? 🙄 Who spends that much time doing nothing and still manages to produce basically nothing to show for it?

Reactions: 11
Hang on, she doesn’t work & is home most of the time so why the hell does she need to make sandwiches for 2 days for 4 children? Lazy mare

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Hang on, she doesn’t work & is home most of the time so why the hell does she need to make sandwiches for 2 days for 4 children? Lazy mare
Bit harsh. She needs to get up at 5am to manifest her goals don’t you know. Plus, she needs to take a good photo of her brew and upload it with some relatable StePMuM teachings, divorce advice, or the next sale on her face scrubber 🤪

She can’t be making pack lunches as well ffs....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm surprised none of you have picked up on her patch of skin comment. Probably from using that bloody vibrator on her face constantly.

Reactions: 7
Poor kids, I’ve never seen more pathetic looking lunches and making them 3 days in advance 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Busy day ahead sorting the office and hanging pictures….full time work right there….
Also why not have a desk in the kids rooms for homework?! Although no chance in Harry Potters cupboard….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she ever mentioned she has suffered from psoriasis before?
Not that I've ever noticed but you know she will pedal that the lumi either miraculously clears it up and use that forever and a day.
I get a similar patch in my eyebrow when I'm rundown/stressed. It sorts itself out eventually with a cream from docs. But she won't mention that, she'll use it as a sales pitch.

Reactions: 4
Not that I've ever noticed but you know she will pedal that the lumi either miraculously clears it up and use that forever and a day.
I get a similar patch in my eyebrow when I'm rundown/stressed. It sorts itself out eventually with a cream from docs. But she won't mention that, she'll use it as a sales pitch.
She mentioned she was rundown when she piled a cooked onion on top of that sad little salad she claimed was dinner last night

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahahahaha tell me trashlie is bothered by tattle without telling me trashlie is bothered about Tattle 😂😂😂

I can’t speak for everyone else but I am no way jealous of Trashlie or failing in life. I’ve go a loving partner (after getting divorced), a happy thriving child, a fab job, a nice house, a newish car. We work hard and we’re happy. I share custody of my child but you don’t see me bad mouth or be passive aggressive about the arrangement but then again I don’t humble brag my life all over Socials for likes and Validation from strangers on the internet 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Jealous of what exactly?

Blended fam? A mcmansion with a tit layout and not really fit for the purpose they need it for? Days out to The Ivy? (Its just ok imo, nowhere near worth the cost, also treat their workers like shite so one I avoid) staying in a premier inn? Polyester clothes which dont match? Horrible designer handbags? .

Its a no from me dawg.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.