Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she really rather betray her partner by having an affair?! REALLY?! Says so much about her in my opinion. Scumbag
Ha so true. Break up my family, hurt my kids, devastate my lovely husband but at least I get a quick shag and 5 minutes of validation out of it. Actually sounds like Trashlie all over to be fair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ha so true. Break up my family, hurt my kids, devastate my lovely husband but at least I get a quick shag and 5 minutes of validation out of it. Actually sounds like Trashlie all over to be fair 😂
Just shows what absolute shite she spouts on the daily. Hope Wingers sees that!

Reactions: 4
I always say noone gives a flying duck if you leave your kids with grandparents weekly but dont continue to say you get no 'us' time.

Its that, which is misleading and lies. Just say we're so lucky to get all this time. 🤷‍♀️

Thats not relatable for the gram though ;)

Reactions: 12
Im loving this full time career. I really must sign up. Nails ; hair ; lashes ; gym ; daily skin maintenance ; school runs ; shopping at 4pm. Again not realistic or relatable for all those exhausted 40 hours a week out of the house mums is it now............

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Im loving this full time career. I really must sign up. Nails ; hair ; lashes ; gym ; daily skin maintenance ; school runs ; shopping at 4pm. Again not realistic or relatable for all those exhausted 40 hours a week out of the house mums is it now............
Not many job adverts for the role of "kept woman" on Indeed. But tbf , I'd rather pull my teeth out with a pair of rusty pliers, than have it in my job description to "have it off" with Mingers on the daily.🤢

• Haha
Good god . I have never known anyone spout so much bullshit and believe in it . Manifest a 900k house and it will happen . She is unbelievable. What an absolute bellend . How can she believe this rubbish ? She is an absolute danger to peoples mental health and a poor reflection of the standard of education of this country .
Hey Trash . Manifest you are a qualified lawyer / doctor . Post it on Instagram and let us know how you do . I’m mentoring you all the way 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The bottom line is that she is just really thick.

She's done well landing herself someone rich but instead of being able to be discreet or grateful for how she's landed on her feet she is so unintelligent and narcissistic that she thinks people will believe this is down to her hard work and "manifesting".

She's absolutely loopy. Her followers continue to drop. She'll only be left with the bought bots soon!

I also dread to think how bad her face is going to look in a few years. What has she done to herself?! It used to be she was heading towards Michael Jackson territory but she's past that now!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They put his house on the market, saw that house and then dropped his price. I remember it was on the market less than 2 weeks before they knocked £20 or £50k off. So yeah she says manifest, I say worked it so his sold quickly. Not exactly rocket science or in her case - physics 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really is a complete fruit loop 😂 she needs to take her tin foil hat off, it cutting the oxygen to her confused single brain cell 😂

• Haha
Literally can’t listen to her, she’s too bleeping moronic and I’d like to protect my brain cells.

Reactions: 8
These comments🤣 so true though , she really is a proper fruit loop! Can’t believe wingers was stood there in the background letting her sprout such utter drivel

Reactions: 7
Just sitting watching her stories from last night about manifestation and from the other sofa my hubby said “who the hell is that, what is that crap you’re listening to” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hate all the manifest bullshit all influencers seem to peddle. 'The secret'

The majority of these people are privileged or come from places of privilege. Its easy to sit in your 5 bedroom home, able to pay your bills and have luxuries and say you just 'wished' this life.

Try telling a single parent working a minimum wage job with no qualifications they just need to manifest a better life.

Also if everyone manifests a fabulous life, whos going to come and clean your house (not saying its not a decent job but you know what I mean)

Im not saying people who have success havent worked hard but sometimes its an element of luck/right place at the right time/who you know.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Trashlie has manifested her life by copping off with a rich, needy man... ....that's not down to luck because if she was that lucky he'd look like Jason Statham , not Matt Lucas ...all she manifests is a house full of crap and a face full of filler.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Trashlie has manifested her life by copping off with a rich, needy man... ....that's not down to luck because if she was that lucky he'd look like Jason Statham , not Matt Lucas ...all she manifests is a house full of crap and a face full of filler.
This made me laugh 😂 it’s like the Wish version of manifestation - she got Matt when she wanted Jason!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This made me laugh 😂 it’s like the Wish version of manifestation - she got Matt when she wanted Jason!
We need to combine these to be a thread title (all credit yours)

Ashliesugarushed The wish version of manifestation with with a house full of crap and a face full of filler

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.