Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got the pop corn ready for her rant about the Tennis player Novax Deportavich!

Sorry it’s early I know but new thread name suggestion -

Trash with the Rash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So she’s booked a holiday? Must be Dubai as there’s not many outher countries you can get into without a vaccine.

Reactions: 2
So she’s booked a holiday? Must be Dubai as there’s not many outher countries you can get into without a vaccine.
She lives in a land of make believe with her fake handbags and tacky face vibrators! She can‘t afford Dubai?? I think it will be more like Tenerife or spain

Reactions: 3
It won’t be Dubai, you have to quarantine for 10 days if unvaccinated to enter
I may be wrong but doesn’t look like that now! Just negative PCR 72 hours prior to arrival! Vaccines status doesn’t seem to matter?!

I may be wrong but doesn’t look like that now! Just negative PCR 72 hours prior to arrival! Vaccines status doesn’t seem to matter?!
You’re right, you don’t have to quarantine for Dubai, there’s loads of countries that you don’t need to be vaccinated so they will be fine, I think she may still have to quarantine when she gets back here though if she’s not vacinnated but I’m not sure if this has changed lately

Sorry yes you were right, the information is a minefield, a quick google made me think you couldn’t enter

Sorry yes you were right, the information is a minefield, a quick google made me think you couldn’t enter
Yeah not something I was aware of either, as it’s definitely changed from recently. I think if unvaccinated though may still have to quarantine when back here for 10 days lol. Anyway they can’t afford Dubai, they’ll have booked greece or something!

• Haha
I don’t think she realises how much of a tit she sounds when she goes on these rants. Follow the rules like everyone else & deal with it 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Maybe don’t use Instagram as a selling site then? You would think the social media extraordinaire that she tours herself as would know this/know how to make it work properly.
There is a lot of sales on this "must have" face dildo..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.