Ashlie Sugarrushed #6 can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is getting dangerous at this point! Want to talk about scare mongering? This tit is scare mongering...
Don’t follow her anymore so hadn’t seen this, but how can she share this and say she’s not anti vax?! It’s mostly absolute bullshit anyway but even if not, sharing it is a joke.

She’s insane, that LinkedIn looks like a spoof for someone meant to work in social media littered with mistakes!! She’s thick as two short planks.

Reactions: 9
This is really dangerous- where the heck is she finding this crap ? She needs to banned from Instagram - I’ve reported so many posts but I don’t think they give a damn
I’ve reported that story it really is dangerous the level of scaremongering she doing.

Reactions: 10
She talks so much rubbish and contradicts herself so much I can’t keep up 🤷‍♀️ I would love to see all the comments that she can’t get through to reply as I don’t know anyone who thinks the same as her! I have noticed that she doesn’t put posts up anymore as she knows she would get so many comments! Do you think she’s blocked her family and wingdings so they can’t see what she’s putting?

Reactions: 5
I wonder if both families are vaccinated and if she spouts this crap to them 🤣

I bet they all have separate WhatsApps to share her posts and say WTF is she on about now

She talks so much rubbish and contradicts herself so much I can’t keep up 🤷‍♀️ I would love to see all the comments that she can’t get through to reply as I don’t know anyone who thinks the same as her! I have noticed that she doesn’t put posts up anymore as she knows she would get so many comments! Do you think she’s blocked her family and wingdings so they can’t see what she’s putting?
I’ve wondered this myself - if he’s not blocked surely he must be thinking she’s a dick by now ? I mean I know he’s a selfish git and doesn’t put his girls first but he surely can’t agree with all her bat tit crazy rants

Also her Instagram is public, parents and teachers WILL be talking about her, she really needs to think of all 4 of the kids as this could really impact on their schooling/their social life outside of school if other kids found out how full on she is

Don’t follow her anymore so hadn’t seen this, but how can she share this and say she’s not anti vax?! It’s mostly absolute bullshit anyway but even if not, sharing it is a joke.

She’s insane, that LinkedIn looks like a spoof for someone meant to work in social media littered with mistakes!! She’s thick as two short planks.
Agreed! She is clearly anti-vax at this point. She is constantly ramming her agenda down people's throats. Most teens manage to go and be tested with literally not a single problem and are quite happy to do so. She takes any and every opportunity to paint a horror story. Has anyone heard of single issue with teens testing at school? I certainly haven't.

She's a spoof of a human at this point. I'm hate following now.

Hands up enjoys wearing a mask..... yep nobody really but you know what trash we all just want out of this tit and absolute dickheads like you are keeping this Pandy going so crack on and keep stamping your foot like a toddler. The most ridiculous woman on the Internet right now. Oh and I see your man no knob jockey is getting deported 😂😂😂👍👍👍

• Haha
I don’t want my kids sitting with a mask on for 7 hours a day , the kids in Scotland have never not had masks on for the last two years when they have been in school !! Shut you mouth you stupid woman

God my almost 13 year old gets on with it. I’ve not heard him complain once. His friends get one with it. No one throws up or faints ffs. The worst thing about masks for me is I need to wear contacts or they fog up my glasses, and after 2 years working from home who can be arsed with contact lenses scratching their eyeballs.

Those teachers must think she’s a prize bell end.

On the plus they’ve finally managed to find a holiday that’ll take the unvaccinated old hag. Hurrah for Trash! Literally what’s the point of going on holiday to spend every day ignoring your kids and getting tit faced? She does that at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bet she will happily wear a mask to piss off on holiday
But how on EARTH will Prince Archie manage on a flight with a MASK?! Hope the country they’ve picked changes their rules before their departure….

Agreed! She is clearly anti-vax at this point. She is constantly ramming her agenda down people's throats. Most teens manage to go and be tested with literally not a single problem and are quite happy to do so. She takes any and every opportunity to paint a horror story. Has anyone heard of single issue with teens testing at school? I certainly haven't.

She's a spoof of a human at this point. I'm hate following now.
Unfollow her, you can still view her page and stories if you search her up - it’s wide open! So she can sell you a lumi, hun.

No teenager I know has complained. Only head Archie, apparently. She’s so dangerous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
If her booked holiday is abroad I hope she's fully prepared for it to be cancelled if travel restrictions/requirements change.

Since her shingles story the other day when someone pointed out it could possibly be covid, she hasn't shown face or spoke on stories, has she? Do we think she sounds or looks rough & is trying to hide it, to fit her narrative that it can't possibly be covid? If she reads here u can guarantee there will be said stories today 🙄

As she reads here, I’d quite like if she showed us some of her supposed work. It’s not going to be confidential cause it’s social media - exposure is good. But if it were my job - with privacy issues - I could at least show my offices or something (not ones I’ve rented out for an hour myself, my actual place of work). So outside of her grandad’s company or whatever it is where she was the tea lady…. Show us some of this “work”. And obvs I don’t mean sanding her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If her booked holiday is abroad I hope she's fully prepared for it to be cancelled if travel restrictions/requirements change.

Since her shingles story the other day when someone pointed out it could possibly be covid, she hasn't shown face or spoke on stories, has she? Do we think she sounds or looks rough & is trying to hide it, to fit her narrative that it can't possibly be covid? If she reads here u can guarantee there will be said stories today 🙄
She definitely reads here it is so obvious from the stuff that she posts. She doesn’t want to wear the mask etc so is making sure the kids have the same opinion. I do not think any country will take them unvaccinated so it is probably going to be somewhere they cannot really afford but looks good on insta because they know it will be cancelled so they will not have to pay the balance. Also i cannot believe wingadingalinglong does not have to have the vaccine for his job?????

Reactions: 8
Has she ever said wingers hasn't been vaccinated?
I thought I remember a q and a where someone had asked her and she said something quite vague and ambiguous about it being up to him which made me think he had been vaccinated but she didn't want to come out with that

Reactions: 4
I feel really sorry for the kids....the girls , naturally because their twit of a father has gone and shacked up with cruella de vil ....but for Oz who she self diagnosed with ADHD and is using that condition to suit her narrative (imo this is very WRONG ,⛔).....BUT even more so, Archie, who she's turning into a big girls blouse. She may love her boys but she isn't doing them any favours....as a mum of boys I guarantee that for a fact!
Her Instagram is a shambles.

i hadn’t really looked into it because I’m vaccinated, but I’m actually surprised how many countries aren’t requiring vaccines at all - mostly ones which rely heavily on our tourism, but the popular ones - Portugal, Madeira, Greece and Greek islands,Turkey, Croatia, Dubai, Mexico…all fine without vaccines. Just need negative LFT at the moment prior to departure. So they’ll have had loads of choice.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she will share all this DJokovic stuff again now it doesn’t fit her agenda? Just like she didn’t share her MP voting for vax passports after she shared the letter pretending she stopped that.

She is a typical anti vaxxed who twists the narrative to fit. That letter she shared last night was full of bull tit - healthy kids have unfortunately died of covid, the LFT are accuratE far more than quoted and don’t even get me started on the “cancer inducing chemicals” the swabs have.

Add to this that she is uneducated, comes across as thick as tit in her “business” posts and likes to lord her (aka Mingers) money around whist protesting She works so hard and has it so bad, she just comes across as an awful person. Karma is a witch tho and I am 100% manifesting for it to bite her firmly on her arse soon.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.