Ashlie Sugarrushed #7 walks around naked, makes us all cringe. Flashing her bum and her saggy old 🤭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Dangleberrys for the winning title from the last thread

Trashlie is currently humble bragging on her Cape Verde Holiday leaving the kids in rooms on there own
As you were Tattlers….

Reactions: 6
In the summer, I’m going on holiday to where her grandad lived/had a holiday home. So I have it on my weather app to check the temp. It’s 1degree less but sun all day everyday compared to where she is, where is just wind all the time. She’d have been better off going to Spain….oh no they wouldn’t take her wouldn’t they! So she’s had to pay through the nose, fly 5 hours and gets lumped with shite weather all because she knows best about being jibbed….karma really is a best served cold (and windy) eh 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Woohoo thanks for new thread.. Cape Verde is one place I think I'll cross off my dream holiday destinations...she's shown more links for her usual tat than she has the place they're staying...seems that a boomerang of a fried egg is as exciting as it gets.....,✌

Just marking my place.

Are spain requiring you to be vaxxed?
I'm sure that you don't have to be vaccinated now to go to Spain. Just prove a negative PCR. Correct me anyone if I'm wrong but I think it changed recently. These places are desperate for UK tourists again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Thanks for the new thread.
She was desperate for this holiday so why has she spent more time on Instagram than she does when she is at home? I honestly can't remember the last time she did so many stories, if she's doing it to brag then i wouldn't bother. You're not selling the place(or making us jealous), it looks crap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Great new title and it really made me laugh.
cape verde is definitely off my list not that we ever had any desire to go there to be honest. It looks dismal and even though the hotel is a good brand name it looks lifeless, bland and boring. Same buffet food that is in any all inclusive hotel nothing special even in the speciality restaurant it just looks like mass produced food. They have gone to the poor mans Caribbean and to add to that they have gone out of season when it is cheap. I suspect that as a family of 6 they could not afford to go to a 5star hotel further away & she bragged about paying for this with her Christmas bonus but Christmas bonus from who? Christmas bonus for what? Look on line people & do a bit of research her tax bill was £2700 thats tiny (so her income must be around £13500 also tiny) my teenagers wages are bigger than that. Stop lying trashlie. People would probably relate more if you was honest. She lies again and again and i wonder if anyone ever pulls her up about it?
Would love to see more from the person that worked with her in the past and told us what she was like brown nosing etc etc

Reactions: 6
I thought I’d better edit the last word out 😂 but here is the full winning thread title in all its glory

8932E1F6-6D91-46FB-A358-CDFAE4497869.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else reckon they've got married today? I hope they didn't sat their vows outside or they'd have been blown away!

Reactions: 1
No they went swimming with sharks 🦈
Anyone else call bullshit about the dead GG dress? She’s such a bull shitter!!!

Reactions: 17
No they went swimming with sharks 🦈
Anyone else call bullshit about the dead GG dress? She’s such a bull shitter!!!
Amazing that her GG was not only the same height as Ashlie but the same size too. What are the chances eh!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And also over 6ft - amazing isn’t it! 😂😂
From the photos she’s shown she was a tiny woman! Also if it’s been there years it would be musty and stink! Things she makes up for content for the gram!

Reactions: 10
Nah...she isn't wearing her dead grans dress?? That gives me bates motel vibes ...(and I adored my nan) but come on that's another level of obsession she has , just like her obsession with little lord Fauntleroy of TrashLIE towers.. Piss off Trash you're lies are as big as your head . And if Mingers is 6ft 5 (as she stated a few weeks ago) then how come you've got to do the "bended knee so I don't t look taller than my bf" pose...🙄#bullshitbafflesyourbrains

Reactions: 3
The hotel looks amazing yes but that’s about it ! No where else she can really go if she’s not jibbed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Woohoo thanks for new thread.. Cape Verde is one place I think I'll cross off my dream holiday destinations...she's shown more links for her usual tat than she has the place they're staying...seems that a boomerang of a fried egg is as exciting as it gets.....,✌

I'm sure that you don't have to be vaccinated now to go to Spain. Just prove a negative PCR. Correct me anyone if I'm wrong but I think it changed recently. These places are desperate for UK tourists again.
I've just been to Tenerife (5th feb) which is classed as Spain, and you had to be double 'jibbed' They were very strict on mask wearing too 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.