Ashlie Sugarrushed #5 changing the minds of government officials with just one letter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she link everything she puts on stories..p*$$ off trASH you greedy 🐮..we all know where to buy a toastie maker.🙄

Reactions: 5
She seems to focus so much on the girls eating habits.

Kids will not starve themselves. Food issues can be down to so many things but Ill tell you one thing, making comment about them will only exacerbate it all.

Im surprised with a (suspected) ND child that she hasnt come across any food issues until she met the girls. Its not always about kids being fussy, smells, texture, appearance can all cause issues. If I was getting slow cooker fish finger pie dished up Id probably turn my nose up.

I have two kids, one brilliant eater, one who survives on beige freezer fodder mostly.

My brilliant eater doesnt like rice so I have to do something separate for them if I make chilli or curry.

Ashlie if you read this, put the safe foods on the plate with the non safe foods. Do not comment about it, do not ask the child to try it. Ignore all food chat at the table. Keep trying. Ive put the same thing down maybe 12 times before I get my fussier child to even try it and yep predictably they didnt seem to like it but its progress.

Also look up the division of responsibility when it comes to food / adults / kids. The mealtime hostage facebook group is a great resource

• Heart
Reactions: 8
WTF?!?!
I’m actually cringing at her behaviour right now. She’s all over the place and seems very chaotic … wonder if there’s trouble at Wingtrash Towers
Thank you for sharing, I couldn’t find it again….

Either things aren’t right with her and wingers or she’s having a mental breakdown!

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see her story last night it said something along the lines of ‘hey gang I’ve been struck down by the lurgy. Get yourself a clit sucker’

Like what?

She’s so bleeping random, how does wingers not die from embarrassment with her?
Twice she wrote that and twice i wanted to vom.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see her story last night it said something along the lines of ‘hey gang I’ve been struck down by the lurgy. Get yourself a clit sucker’

Like what?

She’s so bleeping random, how does wingers not die from embarrassment with her?
Pray to the good lord above we don't get a demonstration of her using said clit sucker like we do with the Lumi 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else beginning to wonder if Matt Lucas has covid? Has been bed bound since the weekend, of course Trashlie is passing it off as man flu 🙄

Reactions: 9
Look I’ve got to say something re. the clit sucker…. I actually agree with her. They’re amazing. Yeah, probs don’t need to put it on Instagram. But definitely put it on your Xmas list 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Look I’ve got to say something re. the clit sucker…. I actually agree with her. They’re amazing. Yeah, probs don’t need to put it on Instagram. But definitely put it on your Xmas list 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes amazing 😂 they go down to quite good prices on amazon every so often.

• Haha
Screenshot_20211123-213726_Instagram.jpg

"3yrs fam" I've second hand embarrassment for the woman, so cringe. You're mid 40's at least trash give it a rest 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone needs to remind Wingers that he’s got two little girls who need him and it’s not fair to Ash to leave her to do everything. The mans got a cold. Me and my hubby have been married for 25 years and I can only remember one time he’s taken to his bed and that was because he took night nurse and it knocked him out!! I’d have told him to get up and sort himself out by now!

I reckon he’s got covid and she is willing to say after all her anti vax rants

Reactions: 2
Another rant about having to look after the girls and her precious boys having to miss out 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She is so passive aggressive about those girls. I also reckon that Wingers has covid and that’s why he hasn’t been seen, he’s isolating in a different room to the rest of them.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.