Ashlie Sugarrushed #5 changing the minds of government officials with just one letter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing as her grandad is going through treatment, you would think she would be extra cautious, just incase she was ever needed by him. Shows how selfish she is.

Reactions: 5
Oh wow. Her ignorance knows no bounds. She’s 100% a conspiracy nut job now, no hiding behind her “free speech” 100% bullshit spreader

Reactions: 12
Now that she’s bringing out her annual Christmas post about how she invented slow cooker hot chocolate (at Easter she invented kinder egg hot chocolate bombs), I noticed she mentioned there was a Daily Mail article about it so I googled her name and daily mail and lo and behold she is actually telling the truth (must’ve been a slow news week…), however what really stood out to me is- HOW different does her face look?!?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Comparing Covid to AIDS ? My god 🤦‍♀️ My two children with severe asthma won't catch AIDS in their classroom. I won't bring home AIDS from my classroom where I work. My 60 year old Dad with hereditary COPD won't get AIDS going to the shop. I just can't with that woman's selfish nonsense. Worried about a vaccine, but will happily injects her face until she resembles Micheal Jackson. I'm sure everyone is fed up of restrictions, as am I (in Ireland btw). But we get on with it because its the right thing to do. Sorry about the rant 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I honestly don’t get the anger at Boris (well for other stuff yes but not this, I needed to add that!) He’s honestly been shocking in this pandemic, late acting,
Ignoring his advisors, not following the rules. I just can’t get on board with the theory that he and the government want to scare us all for the fun of it. He’s literally the last person who would want to enforce anything and the fact they did a press conference and have started masks again, to me shows this tit is serious and we can nip it in the bud and not need further restrictions. I’m sure she will say I’m a brainwashed sheep for those views but honestly Trashlie, if you don’t want Xmas cancelled, maybe wear a mask, get the vaccine and stop spreading uneducated shite so this mess can end quickly?

Reactions: 11
Comparing Covid to AIDS ? My god 🤦‍♀️ My two children with severe asthma won't catch AIDS in their classroom. I won't bring home AIDS from my classroom where I work. My 60 year old Dad with hereditary COPD won't get AIDS going to the shop. I just can't with that woman's selfish nonsense. Worried about a vaccine, but will happily injects her face until she resembles Micheal Jackson. I'm sure everyone is fed up of restrictions, as am I (in Ireland btw). But we get on with it because its the right thing to do. Sorry about the rant 🙈
Rant away. You are right in everything you have said. She is completely deluded and selfish beyond belief.

Reactions: 7
She’s an effing idiot - the idiotness and ignorance has reached new heights this morning ! Have you seen the stuff she’s sharing and spouting ?!!

Apparently masks don’t protect you because you can smell farts through them - like is she ACTUALLY THAT stupid ?

• Haha
  • Wow
I honestly don’t get the anger at Boris (well for other stuff yes but not this, I needed to add that!) He’s honestly been shocking in this pandemic, late acting,
Ignoring his advisors, not following the rules. I just can’t get on board with the theory that he and the government want to scare us all for the fun of it. He’s literally the last person who would want to enforce anything and the fact they did a press conference and have started masks again, to me shows this tit is serious and we can nip it in the bud and not need further restrictions. I’m sure she will say I’m a brainwashed sheep for those views but honestly Trashlie, if you don’t want Xmas cancelled, maybe wear a mask, get the vaccine and stop spreading uneducated shite so this mess can end quickly?
Agree 100%. I honestly don't get this idea that the government are out to ruin our lives. Pretty sure they don't want these restrictions either!

Reactions: 8
She seeks out the shite that supports her views…no actual facts shared tho as they use big words and she doesn’t understand the actual science (despite Mingers being a SCIENTIST)

She’s an effing idiot - the idiotness and ignorance has reached new heights this morning ! Have you seen the stuff she’s sharing and spouting ?!!

Apparently masks don’t protect you because you can smell farts through them - like is she ACTUALLY THAT stupid ?
Someone deffo stuck a penny in her this morning 😂

Reactions: 4

Yes. Yes she is. Uneducated & thick.

Imagine believing all the shite about Nu Skin and face vibrators but not scientists about viruses & vaccines 😂

Can’t even begin about the AIDS comparison. Does she know how hiv/aids works and that scientists literally have almost eradicated people dying from it with SCIENCE? Like not mingers’ science degree, a real one.

Someone deffo stuck a penny in her this morning 😂
10pence more like🤣

Yes. Yes she is. Uneducated & thick.

Imagine believing all the shite about Nu Skin and face vibrators but not scientists about viruses & vaccines 😂

Can’t even begin about the AIDS comparison. Does she know how hiv/aids works and that scientists literally have almost eradicated people dying from it with SCIENCE? Like not mingers’ science degree, a real one.
True but it’s not even about being educated - all you need is to read up a bit and have some commons sense! But if you’re stupid you’re stupid aren’t you

Reactions: 4
And so many messages of support from her followers , my god she’s proper crazy and deluded

Reactions: 5
I can't deal with her levels of stupidity today, hungover & this thick bint is gonna push me over the edge 🤦‍♀️ Guess what airhead, u can't "catch" aids or flu but covid, that's highly transmissible. It's actually painful reading or listening to her rants, that Lumi has used up the last braincell she had I swear! I bet she follows that hole Laurence Fox on Twitter & that's where she's getting her (mis) information from.

Reactions: 3
I've reported the stories for false information. The only one scaremongering is HER. She's so thick, I am starting to wondering if she's Trumps love child.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And so many messages of support from her followers , my god she’s proper crazy and deluded
That message she has posted. i really don't have any words. How can it be a worldwide conspiracy, are people seriously this f**king stupid!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.