Ashlie Sugarrushed #5 changing the minds of government officials with just one letter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MLM’s day out in Birmingham!! Prepare for lots of incredibly cringe worthy photos with her boss babes🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I’ve just come across this god ugly rude woman!!

What does he see in her, and what does she see in him except money!!!!!

Those poor girls!!!! ☹

Reactions: 1
“Nobodies on the internet”? 😂 Hun, your whole life is the internet. Lying on it so you can, what, impress people you don’t know?

The rest of us have real jobs and lives and relationships built on more than needing a meal ticket. We just enjoy watching your car crash of a life.

Reactions: 4
Oh guess what she’s child free - what a surprise!! I can’t wait to see how tacky her Christmas tree is going to look !

Really? God no we put ours up without the kids if possible! 😂 But then they’re pretty young and they’d destroy it.

Really? God no we put ours up without the kids if possible! 😂 But then they’re pretty young and they’d destroy it.
Yes I suppose we did too when the kids were little looking back but now they’re a bit older they’d be devastated if they weren’t involved , we make a whole day of it

Reactions: 4
Yes I suppose we did too when the kids were little looking back but now they’re a bit older they’d be devastated if they weren’t involved , we make a whole day of it
Same here. I wouldn’t dream of doing it without them

I just noticed this, she moans about making packed lunches and how hard her life is. Yeah making a roll and putting a pear and bags of crisps and cookies must be so stressful 🙄
anything other than scrubbing her face with that stupid Lumi thing or going out with her boss babes/Wingers is stressful

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see her story last night it said something along the lines of ‘hey gang I’ve been struck down by the lurgy. Get yourself a clit sucker’

Like what?

She’s so bleeping random, how does wingers not die from embarrassment with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see her story last night it said something along the lines of ‘hey gang I’ve been struck down by the lurgy. Get yourself a clit sucker’

Like what?

She’s so bleeping random, how does wingers not die from embarrassment with her?
WTF?!?!
I’m actually cringing at her behaviour right now. She’s all over the place and seems very chaotic … wonder if there’s trouble at Wingtrash Towers

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.