Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
New thread suggestion… can’t go on vacation, she has no vaccination, sick to death of hearing, about her chocolate station.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

LittleRa

Chatty Member
I’m laughing my head off at the fact she’s shared the app she used to edit the sky above her house to make it look like Santa is flying there- because I’ve thought for aaages that she edits the sky in her photos and now she’s basically admitted it! See the attached ones- the rainbow ones she got comments saying wow amazing rainbow etc and she never replied to say it’s a filter/edit. The two sun ones are just too “perfect”. And how about the one of the McMansion with a heart shaped cloud above it? People commented “omg look at that heart shaped cloud, it’s a sign your house is perfect” etc. Just like everything Ashlie does- fake, filtered, all for show, we know she filters her face but even the sky ain’t safe:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Fanaff

VIP Member
I work for the nhs Trash hun and I can help…YOU ARE NOT COVID IMMUNE AS YOU HAD IT 10.5 MONTHS AGO. Also, working for the nhs is amazing as they have this well researched thing that can stop you getting seriously ill AND help you travel. It’s called a vaccine. Do some research, it might help

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
What a vile human being she is.

That poor boy died because his father and his father’s girlfriend killed him. That’s it. It is their fault.

Social services are over worked and under funded. They may have made a mistake here - a really awful one - but they didn’t kill him.

& COVID / the government’s entirely reasonable response to COVID didn’t kill that boy. However, had no lockdown been imposed it would’ve killed many more.

Using that poor boy’s tragic death to spur on your own pathetic agenda, cause you are too THICK to understand - well, anything really - and too narcissistic to think beyond the fact you want to do whatever you fancy with no thought to anyone else, including your step daughters, doesn’t mean lockdown was wrong. It just makes you a cunt, Ashlie.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

ohdoris

VIP Member
I thought the girls were with them 365 24/7 as she likes to point out (lies) therefore SHE is their Mother figure. I’m a Step Mum, he lives with us roughly 50% of the time (his mum & step Dad & siblings the other 50) & im not going to pretend that sometimes it isn’t tough but i hope we never let him know that. All kids are treated equally. Personally I think you’re all in or you’re out, they are your kids all together & you are a complete family. Those girls have been through a trauma of some kind not to have their Mummy in their lives, she should be making up for that & giving them a female figure / role model, not mocking them on the internet & putting them down against her precious boys for content. Obvs she thinks Wingers will think her Boys are amazing, wonderful & shit diamonds :rolleyes:

She knocks me sick. She’s such a spiteful cow. Being a Step Parent is a tough job & she’s not doing much to stop the Wicked Step Mother narrative 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Comparing Covid to AIDS ? My god 🤦‍♀️ My two children with severe asthma won't catch AIDS in their classroom. I won't bring home AIDS from my classroom where I work. My 60 year old Dad with hereditary COPD won't get AIDS going to the shop. I just can't with that woman's selfish nonsense. Worried about a vaccine, but will happily injects her face until she resembles Micheal Jackson. I'm sure everyone is fed up of restrictions, as am I (in Ireland btw). But we get on with it because its the right thing to do. Sorry about the rant 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Whineandcheese

Chatty Member
The constant refrain of “I’m a great mum my boys are perfect but the girls were dragged up so they’re shit” is annoying. Her kids aren’t exceptional from what I can see and the girls have lost their mum and are pushed from pillar to post while their dad is more concerned with keeping Trashlie happy. I can’t fathom why they might display difficult behaviours 🕵🏻

Reactions: 18

Fanaff

VIP Member
Why has she put toilet paper on that tree? 🤔
How dare you! Mingers bought her that toilet paper when she was a single mum who had NOTHING as her evil ex took all her old toilet paper in the divorce. And now she’s a multi millionaire boss babe, swipe up to join her team and bag yourself a grinning twat to pay for everything whilst you match his salary #lumilife #rentasmuchascurrentmortage #muckymansion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Being a SAHM is not something to be ashamed of. If you can do it and want to do it. Why the hell not. If you have kids in school and want to use that time to do things for yourself why the hell not.

Whats not ok is to parade an absolute sham on social media of how you work 2 jobs, to never have any child free time, you are so busy.

Just admit youre an influencer, thats your job, youre lucky to be in a position like that. Youre so fortunate that you have help with childcare. Dont sell this unrealistic life to (mostly) women who are struggling.

I can see right through it but I feel for others who are struggling to work and hold everything else together and look at Ashlie and wonder why they too cant manage spa days and theme nights and work and kids and everything else that gets chucked at us.

Own your privilege. Its a hell of a lot more relatable. Admit that having 4 kids and a 'blended' family is difficult. Any time I get away from my kids is respite. I use it to chill and decompress and noone should begrudge that but I dont paint a picture of oh I never get any kid free time.

• Heart

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Wow, none of that is appropriate to be sharing online.

These kids are people, they have thoughts / feelings. To belittle them so much on such a public space is horrific. Even if it was her biological kids she is essentially bad mouthing its wrong.

Wonder if Wingding just blames his ex when Ash is moaning that the girls cant do any of this stuff, because teaching them of course would have been 100% her responsibility, not his 🙄

Nixen

Chatty Member
When I tell you I raaaan to her Instagram when I saw about non vaccinated having to quarantine hahahah 😂

Can’t believe she is happy to have wingers cock inside her but not the vaccine

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Nurseypops

Yes nurse here 🙋‍♀️ sepsis is a medical EMERGENCY, even in a hospital if it's suspected sepsis it's panic stations to start treating the patient ASAP!
A doctor will not give oral antibiotics for sepsis, this woman is a crackpot. She's dangerous and talks so much inaccurate shit it's unreal.

SithLord

Hello 👋 I was so happy to see there was a thread for this silly old cow 😂 I used to enjoy following her but soon got sick to death of her scaremongering, flogging that fucking Lumi tat, and the way she blatantly treats the kids differently. Keep calling herself fat, if she's bloody fat then I'm a beached whale!

"Sainsbos" makes me want to vomit.

• Haha

Glittery1

VIP Member
she’s totally lost it.

It made me sad how she was moaning about how the girls couldn’t even wash their own hairs when she met wingers. Sorry but what age were they then? Girls hairs are a different ball game to boys you selfish, self absorbed, nasty asshole!

• Angry