Ashlie Sugarrushed #5 changing the minds of government officials with just one letter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title made no sense,
edited to a comment on the last page of the thread.

Number 5 for lanky liar Trashlie and her adventures in the McMansion with Mingers and the blended family.

To recap -

Trashlie has saved us all from Vaccine passports with a badly written rant to her MP, no doubt talking about ‘po-eens’ and backed up by the findings of professor Mingers looking like a schoolboy in his shirt tucked into shorts ensemble.

Ads for the Loomi face vibrator continue to break Instagram standards and get on peoples nerves resulting in more and more desperate attempts to create engagement with her followers including...

Anal gate. Trashlie stoops (from her very great height) to new lows making out she’s some sort of sex guru conjuring up images of a very passive Mingers wearing a dog collar, gif mask and rubber ball in his mouth getting his balls stamped on by Trashlie. Asking her followers their sex secrets whilst she pulls Carry On film style faces and calling everyone mate.

Opinions are divided on letting super smug future leader of the Tories, Archie drink 0% beer.

Despite being in her late 40’s she continues to hang around with the much younger boss babe Insta huns. Towering over them and kissing their arses. Lots of fake laughing at anything they do or say, awkwardly hanging around on the fringes of the gang like a gangly thing.

Lots of claiming to never have a break or alone time with Mingers despite palming off his poor daughters to anyone who’ll have them whilst passive aggressively slating their Mum and sticking the knife in whenever she can. Tory boy Archie and the boy in the attic get better everything than the fairy tail step daughters.

The Gucci belt is worn with everything and the Chanel bag is looking well past its best.

If anyone wants to add anything then please do.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
8827C55C-3AE2-4C79-9C17-C9D79757CC18.png
She now feels part of it 🙄🙄 she literally needs to shove that lumi up her arse and give us all a break from her bullshit

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
One of Wingers’ girls forgets her packed lunch and is a “little toad”, her son washes her car with something I’m assuming is expensive and she barely passes comment 🤔

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think me and Trash are interpreting that letter very differently. I take from it that her MP is basically saying get the jab, we have a responsibility towards people and they havent yet decided if they're against vaccine passports or not yet.

Trashlie reads "omg thanks for your letter, vaccine passports are now a thing of the past thanks to you"

She's mad! Its just a copy and paste letter than she will have sent to everyone. I had a letter from my MP once, shes not special

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg I just read it! It is telling her to get the vaccine 😂😂😂 didn’t bleeping mention that did she!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is a cock and needs to remember she has an open profile and a kid at secondary school. I can't believe wingers just sits back whilst she talks about anal on Instagram.

Reactions: 7
Just caught up on the cabinet reshuffle - can’t wait to see what position Ash ends up with now her MP has sent her a letter 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The letter!! 😂😂😂 Funniest thing ever, wonder if she’ll listen to her wonderful MP who wrote to her to get a bleeping vaccine now! Absolute douche.

She’s seriously limiting her travel too, even if they scrap some of the silly tests for flying, in resorts vaccine passports are needed in so many places. Wonder when she’ll give in and what reason she’ll then come up with for it hahaha! She’s just digging her heels in now because of her ridiculous stance.

Absolute embarrassment.

Reactions: 6
The letter!! 😂😂😂 Funniest thing ever, wonder if she’ll listen to her wonderful MP who wrote to her to get a bleeping vaccine now! Absolute douche.

She’s seriously limiting her travel too, even if they scrap some of the silly tests for flying, in resorts vaccine passports are needed in so many places. Wonder when she’ll give in and what reason she’ll then come up with for it hahaha! She’s just digging her heels in now because of her ridiculous stance.

Absolute embarrassment.
Has she actually read the letter ??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So now she’s pretending to ask for people’s opinions on some sandals and asking them to click the link instead of just putting a photo of them on - it’s an affiliate link so she will get paid everytime someone clicks on that link 🙄🙄

Reactions: 12

Absolute embarrassment.
She’ll be writing to the president of the EU next, letting them know she single handely changed the minds of the British government and they should also tell every country to change their stance as she needs her two weeks all inclusive….what an absolute knob

Reactions: 1
Another works event guys , another weekend of palming of her kids ….

So now she’s pretending to ask for people’s opinions on some sandals and asking them to click the link instead of just putting a photo of them on - it’s an affiliate link so she will get paid everytime someone clicks on that link 🙄🙄
Is she really that desperate for pennies !! Is her allowance from wingers not enough ?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Naughty naughty….screams desperation. Just put a picture up you grabby cow…lumishite sales must have stalled. If they were ever going to begin with

Reactions: 7
ive only just seen the link story. Why not screen shot and just ask on a poll? Oh that’s right, because when people click and then purchase on that site at a later date, she gets paid. get a real job, you beg.

Reactions: 5
Oh my god has anyone seen the latest story where they are singing happy birthday to Archie, how uncomfortable does wingers look ?? He totally looked away all the time and so did Archie, it really made me feel uncomfortable watching it and really could she not have found a smaller cake??! What the f is that ?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just came on to say this! Part of me desperately wants to laugh at whatever tacky sandals she’s linked, but she’s not getting a penny outta me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.