Ashlie Sugarrushed #5 changing the minds of government officials with just one letter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m dying…I’m sure this sweet cart was worth it for 4 little smartie tubes 😂😂😂
Every time she does one of her special theme nights I look at the amount of food and think it would barely be enough for me and hubby let alone 4 kids on top of that🤣 I’d be going to the take away after if I ever went round to hers for dinner

Reactions: 5
The behaviours of those children are just as much the fault of mingers as their mother. He also was not feeding them veg letting them puke on the table and the other stuff she shames those little girls for. Not such a fabulous person in my opinion. Don’t like the excuse that he was working long hours. You bring children into the world you are responsible for them!! End of!

Reactions: 10
The behaviours of those children are just as much the fault of mingers as their mother. He also was not feeding them veg letting them puke on the table and the other stuff she shames those little girls for. Not such a fabulous person in my opinion. Don’t like the excuse that he was working long hours. You bring children into the world you are responsible for them!! End of!
do we not think she exaggerates sometimes though? Would they actually just puke on a table?

Reactions: 5
Kids do stuff. Do they not. Sometimes unsavoury stuff happens when kids are poorly. Isn’t that just life? You’d just say next time if you feel a bit sick try and tell me or your Daddy. Anyway my point being Mingers is just as guilty of any neglect she tries to imply those girls have suffered

Reactions: 7
No I agree but the way she goes on about mandatory vax being unethical but is happy to peddle her face dildos.
Yeh she’s just totally full of s**t - she wouldn’t get being ethical if it came and hit her in the face. The way she talks about those girls is what makes me the most mad , proves how nasty she is deep down because no one with any decency would speak about two innocent children who have been through a lot in the way that she does. I always though wicked step mothers only existed in Disney movies but clearly not

Reactions: 4
Love how she keeps linking it to Hitler.
What she needs to realise is that the statue isn’t standing because Austria is proud of what he did, it’s there as a reminder as to what can happen if you don’t question people and as a reminder to never let it happen again. She’s stereotyping an entire nation of people that she quite clearly knows nothing about

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What she needs to realise is that the statue isn’t standing because Austria is proud of what he did, it’s there as a reminder as to what can happen if you don’t question people and as a reminder to never let it happen again. She’s stereotyping an entire nation of people that she quite clearly knows nothing about
And it’s also this very reason why Austria has the lowest uptake of the vaccine in Europe - because people are more weary of authority and being told what to do because of their painful past - no point in trying to explain that one to Trash though - she just wouldn’t get it

Reactions: 9
what’s she worried about she doesn’t live in Austria. The Austrian government are doing what they believe is right for their country!!

Reactions: 2
She gets worse every day. My favourite thing to do is update my bf on the tit she says. He goes off on a proper rant about it. Its hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.