Ashlie Sugarrushed #13 Taking pills to lose some beef. So she can get married to the testicle with teeth.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s off on a sunny holiday…..she’s only just had those horrific eyebrows done. You’re meant to keep them dry/out of the sun for at least 10 days….maybe she’s hoping to burn them off…would be an improvement

Reactions: 3
The way he has his hand on her gives me the ick! He looks a mix of sleazy and awkward.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but there are some unpalatable men that these instagram narcs get with but he’s the absolute worst. Bald shiny and mauling her from behind. He’s also an absolutely appalling father. It’s half term and he should be doing stuff with his girls. There is nothing more unattractive than a rubbish Dad. My Mum put my step dad before her older children and it was horrible.

Reactions: 18
So let me get this straight....they had an (allegedly) unexpected child free weekend, were going to go to Leeds match but a night in London was super expensive so they booked to go to Faro the day before flying only to meet people they know very well there.....sounds legit

Reactions: 11
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she could lie straight in bed (I mean she can’t even stand straight either)

Reactions: 7
Mingers gives off such small dick energy in so many ways. From the way he treats the girls to the way he dresses and comes across so creepy. I wonder if she’s had to sign any kind of financial agreement prior to the wedding?

Reactions: 8
Nah, he’ll not even have bothered….too busy thinking with his dick and he knows she’d just move on to the next desperado with some disposable income

Reactions: 3
Mingers gives off such small dick energy in so many ways. From the way he treats the girls to the way he dresses and comes across so creepy. I wonder if she’s had to sign any kind of financial agreement prior to the wedding?
Surely she'll be making him sign one cos she's such a boss bitch making all the money with her side hussles..or maybe not

Reactions: 11
Does she still have Lumi (the cat) . I don’t follow her anymore because she is so moronically thick I can’t cope, but I look on here, so occasionally dip in. I haven’t seen anything of Lumi though. And I wouldn’t put it past her just to get rid of him if he didn’t fit in with her busy life . Bit like the girls !

Reactions: 1
Yes but it definitely got sidelined for the cat they brought from the other side of the world (rather than just going to a UK shelter which is bursting at the seams) which is much more instagrammable than the one she stole

Reactions: 5