Ashlie Sugarrushed #13 Taking pills to lose some beef. So she can get married to the testicle with teeth.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think i'd be looking at why they are getting the detentions in the first place tbh. Also find it hard to believe they would be getting an hour detention for forgetting a pen.
So I thought this too until I had friends with kids starting secondary in England this year and the rules are ridiculous.

Things like 'equipment check' as they walk in the door and if they dont have the list of things specified by the school its detention. Someone I know son had taken the wrong coloured socks to P.E and they got an email about 'behaviour infringement' parent stressed out wondering what the hell has happened. Child comes home from school its a detention for wrong coloured socks.

Our schools dont have detention and boy am I glad because Id be that parent if they even tried to punish for something stupid.

I forget to take stuff to work all the time. The world doesnt end. 🙄

Reactions: 2
They seem to have it a bit wrong I think. When I was at school we forgot stuff but we never got detention for it. That was for serious stuff, so it actually meant something. Schools seem more bothered about kids not having a pen/wring coloured socks etc than actually dealing with real issues (my friends daughter has started self harming because she’s being bullied at school, school are aware (teachers saw her try to pull hair out of her head) yet not dealing as the other child as ‘it’s complicated’ and she has some issues at home. Yet my friends daughter got a detention because she refused to remove her coat (she’d forgotten her jumper and didn’t want anyone to see the cuts on her arms) but the bully is walking around scot free. Suggestion to my friend is to maybe find another school…WTF?! I’m glad I don’t have kids as I’d never be away from the school if they were behaving like that with my kids

Reactions: 4
Our high school do detention but usually used for more serious things. Forgetting items is only classed as a negative, if done repeatedly then I guess it would possibly lead to detention eventually. Must be a very strict school that they go to.

We know how cocky golden balls is you can imagine him gobbing off knowing Trash will back him.
My daughters school is strict but not for petty things repeated forgotten equipment would be negative points forgotten pe kit they have to war the schools 🤢

Reactions: 3
I might be in the minority here but I dont even agree with this positive/negative bullshit.

I dont understand how its preparing kids for a work environment or higher education. Im bamboozled.

I also dont blame teachers here. They can only piss with the dick they have.

Promise Im not Ashlie 🤣 its such a strange concept to me that it exists because our schools dont have it.

I can imagine Oscars lack of ADHD diagnosis is an issue, Archie looks smug at the best of times so bet he's cocky with the teachers and the oldest girl probably acts up so the pair of them show an interest in her. I don't understand how she hasn't been pulled up on their ridiculous hair styles tbh

I don’t know where to start tbh….who looks at that selection of clothes/shoes and thinks they go so well together?!
cannot wait for the wedding dress….tits will definitely be out and I reckon a massive split up the front

Reactions: 10
Ran here when I saw the rigout. And the fricking tacky as hell W around her neck like Mr T. I pity the fool! Not a child in sight all day or a meal.
---
I don’t know where to start tbh….who looks at that selection of clothes/shoes and thinks they go so well together?!
cannot wait for the wedding dress….tits will definitely be out and I reckon a massive split up the front
Teeth, tits and leg and highly flammable

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow the girls birthday looks rather less than what golden balls and sidekick get
Wingers should hang his head in shame

Reactions: 5
It’ll be the kind of wedding dress that, as a guest. you spend the whole event worrying that one shoe caught in the hem will end up with the bride naked to the waist.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wanting to take 🍄 instead of an antidepressant ?!!? How is her family not intervening

I hope whichever parent dragged them to court again last year is monitoring her posts. She’s becoming more and more unhinged.

She needs an intervention. Speak to a medical professional…she’s probably perimenopausal. Might suggest she just gets stoned though, imagine the stories then 😂

• Haha
Oh my good god! It’s like a child has attacked with her some brown crayons!!

• Haha