Ashlie Sugarrushed #13 Taking pills to lose some beef. So she can get married to the testicle with teeth.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a reel going round insta that says something along the lines of “just rang my husband at work to check he would still love me if I was a worm” she’s just stolen that. Not an original thought in that empty head of hers.
Those brows are hilarious. What a mess. What’s going on with the short wonky bits in the middle? 😂

Reactions: 7
Ah yes because people didn't have heart attacks before covid did they. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Spotted this on Davinia Taylor’s page. She isn’t a Doctor either so not sure why she’s asking her for medical advice.
This is crazy. Shes scary and dangerous. You can just imagine her advising her mam to stop taking medically prescribed pills.

Reactions: 12
This is crazy. Shes scary and dangerous. You can just imagine her advising her mam to stop taking medically prescribed pills.
Surely if her mam is having a side effect to a drug you recommend that she speaks to a dr not tryto get advice from Davina Taylor, she’s absolutely bonkers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Weekends are the toughest with the kids about?! Who's kids is she talking about cos she surely doesn't mean theirs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Against medication yet will take this fat killer crap when who knows what’s in it ! #makeitmakesense

Reactions: 12
Oh my good god.. have you all seen the eyebrows? As someone who has microblading done too.. whoever did them you are my hero. What a shitshow 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5