Ashlie Sugarrushed #12 She’s so huge that her pronouns are fe/fi/fo/fum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not showing the girls opening their presents from them for personal reasons - more like it’s because the presents they’ve got them aren’t as good as what they bought the boys!!
Totally this seeing as she was actually showing them in the videos.

Reactions: 10
The girls clearly say if it’s a dog in the box yet to fit her cat lady aesthetic she’s added text to say cat, what a twerp.
Sorry if that sounds like a whole load of random words, it makes sense if you’ve seen her stories!

Reactions: 5
The girls just sitting there while the boys are opening their presents and getting hugs has broken my heart. :( It’s like they’re an afterthought.

Reactions: 13
The faces on the girls faces when they are watching her boys open their iPhone and Xbox says a lot about the dynamics in their house. How very sad

Reactions: 14
She sickens me, but do u know what's worse than that? HIM!!! Allowing his girls to be an afterthought as someone above said, allowing his girls to have one Christmas day (early) and her boys will get it twice, and allowing the boys to be spoiled while it's clear as day the girls haven't had the same expensive gifts 😡 Trashlie is clearly in competition with her ex, that'll be her justification to the bank of Wingers as to why they get what they get!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
And I bet tomorrow instead of spending the hours that Trash is out of the house with the girls having some quality time, i expect he’ll be straight off to the grandparents to offload them. He’s a disgrace.

Reactions: 9
And I bet tomorrow instead of spending the hours that Trash is out of the house with the girls having some quality time, i expect he’ll be straight off to the grandparents to offload them. He’s a disgrace.

They’re all going to her mums in the NE while the boys are at their dads!!!!! Their whole Christmas holiday revolves around trash and the boys 😡

• Sad
  • Wow
That dinner looks rank - so she doesn’t even cook a proper Xmas dinner on their ‘Xmas day’

She's spent more time om her phone on their pretend Christmas day than she has with them. It's shocking. Whinging about splitting time etc yet won't spend the actual time she has engaging with them unless it's for the gram

Are we honestly believing that her neighbours bought them a monopoly that costs £160 as well as all the other stuff….she gets dafter by the day this one

• Haha
No offence but their "blended fam" Christmas Eve bull tit is getting very old now ... same old thing year in, year out!
No one cares Trash!
Get a job now love.... seriously!

Reactions: 16
Honestly why do all the insta Huns think we want to see their tit Christmas dinners…no one needs to be boasting that their family can’t cook, just eat don’t share it

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.