Ashlie Sugarrushed #12 She’s so huge that her pronouns are fe/fi/fo/fum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of digs at the ‘dusty’ ex today. Like she says though, ‘those who aren’t healed, hurt others’.

Reactions: 6
Oh definitely a benefit….unlike wor Trash, benefit to no one
Only benefits she gives him is the role of CEO 🤢 And he pays her by living rent free in the McMansion.😂😂 Still no wedding ring on that finger, would be a massive red flag to me it’s a relationship of convenience for him, anyone with eyes can see it and he’s happy to keep her sweet until such time as the girls are old enough.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Only benefits she gives him is the role of CEO 🤢 And he pays her by living rent free in the McMansion.😂😂 Still no wedding ring on that finger, would be a massive red flag to me it’s a relationship of convenience for him, anyone with eyes can see it and he’s happy to keep her sweet until such time as the girls are old enough.
Yeah that thoughts crossed my mind, how long will there relationship last once the girls are old enough to care for themselves & it’s cheaper to employ a cleaner rather than a live in nanny/maid.
She loves to make out how toxic her relationship with her ex husband was but fails to see how toxic a relationship Wingers has with his own daughters but clearly she only sees money signs & loves to use his lifestyle to try & pretend she is a successful boss business woman raking it in with her MLM schemes when it’s pretty evident that she only lives the lifestyle she does on his wages

Reactions: 8
Yeah that thoughts crossed my mind, how long will there relationship last once the girls are old enough to care for themselves & it’s cheaper to employ a cleaner rather than a live in nanny/maid.
She loves to make out how toxic her relationship with her ex husband was but fails to see how toxic a relationship Wingers has with his own daughters but clearly she only sees money signs & loves to use his lifestyle to try & pretend she is a successful boss business woman raking it in with her MLM schemes when it’s pretty evident that she only lives the lifestyle she does on his wages
I don’t think she fails to see the crappy relationship he has with the girls, I personally think she encourages it so she can have all of his attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
apart from his money what does she really see in him.. serious question?
He wears shorts to go out shopping in December for gods sake...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd love to follow his ex...I'd say she could throw shade like there's no tomorrow as I'm fully convinced whatever reason she can't mind the girls stems from him

Reactions: 7
Wingers v much gives me ' i have an important job and earn so much I should be able to opt out of whatever household activities I dont want to do' vibes which is so un attractive to me.

He is clearly in a relationship with his job and unfortunately if you choose to have kids they should come first. Money isnt everything either when it comes to kids. It gives you security but its not everything.

As a child my parents never picked me up from school, attended anything through necessity. They both worked 2 jobs through need not want. As an adult I recognise why they couldnt but it still stings.

In my household we both could earn more if we chose to but we are comfortable how we are. One of us will drop the kids off and pick them up from school. We attend almost all school things. My kids will never be the ones sitting there knowing we cant come like I was.

Theyl frame it in a way that the kids know to succeed sacrifices have to be made but I dont buy it.

Also this is not a dig at people who cant for whatever reason be present. I completely understand that but Wingding just doesnt want to. The 2 of them cannot wait until those kids are up and gone.I

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her puff pastry recipes look like they are cooked with a hairdryer. So anemic looking. Surely the pastry isn’t cooked all the way through.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Probably the cheap appliances in her house need replacing. Can't wait to see her spend more pin money on them.

Her puff pastry recipes look like they are cooked with a hairdryer. So anemic looking. Surely the pastry isn’t cooked all the way through.
Ha the last one she did I asked if she was cooking in a radiator. They look so grim
---
Also it’s her annual chance to remind us all that they’re massive cunts and don’t let those girls actually have Christmas on Christmas Day, even although the golden children will get two

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Ha the last one she did I asked if she was cooking in a radiator. They look so grim
---
Also it’s her annual chance to remind us all that they’re massive cunts and don’t let those girls actually have Christmas on Christmas Day, even although the golden children will get two
Yep! How awful 😡

Not showing the girls opening their presents from them for personal reasons - more like it’s because the presents they’ve got them aren’t as good as what they bought the boys!!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.