Ashlie Sugarrushed #12 She’s so huge that her pronouns are fe/fi/fo/fum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cape Verde , Egypt and Morocco , tend 5 star holidays on a fur coat no knickers budget !!!

a holiday is a holiday to me but l don’t pretend that l am better than everyone else , when really you are a live in nanny in a stupid build ‘mansion’

Reactions: 13
Cape Verde , Egypt and Morocco , tend 5 star holidays on a fur coat no knickers budget !!!

a holiday is a holiday to me but l don’t pretend that l am better than everyone else , when really you are a live in nanny in a stupid build ‘mansion’
Was just thinking this, she goes to the fanciest resorts in the shittest places. Bet it’s Agadir or something.

Reactions: 4
As always, she’s shown her true colours. Couldn’t possibly not palm the girls off whilst the boys are away. She doesn’t seem to get that her and Mingers have the opportunity to make it special for the girls when the boys are away. Instead, it’s off they go (including her mums) so Trash gets away from them. Also notice how she only took one cat away with her!

Isn’t it funny how their big fancy holidays are always to the shittest places?! No offence but I would rather go to Blackpool than Morocco

Reactions: 9
As always, she’s shown her true colours. Couldn’t possibly not palm the girls off whilst the boys are away. She doesn’t seem to get that her and Mingers have the opportunity to make it special for the girls when the boys are away. Instead, it’s off they go (including her mums) so Trash gets away from them. Also notice how she only took one cat away with her!
She’s a vile human being. So transparent. Pretty sure her brother and SiL are sickness-free, by the way, at least if IG is anything to go by.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't believe any of the sickness stories, doesn't add up at all. Wouldn't she have stayed anyway to spend time with her mum even if her brother was ill?! Did she get thrown out of her airbnb for bringing the cat I wonder?! 🤔🤣

Reactions: 7
No fricking way is someone asking how they maintain a good sex life. She clearly wrote it herself...how would a stranger even know they have a good sex life never mind ask about it. Pure bullshit.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Tax return deadline is end of Jan - why is she telling all her sheep that tHe GovErnMenT wAnT tO stEAL youR MoNieS iN 2 DaYz HuN

Tax return deadline is end of Jan - why is she telling all her sheep that tHe GovErnMenT wAnT tO stEAL youR MoNieS iN 2 DaYz HuN
This is what I thought, too. Suggests to me that she’s never submitted one herself, ever, lmao. Probably because she doesn’t really work.

How to tell you’ve never actually had to submit a self assessment tax return….. everyone knows it’s has been 31st January

A quick google and the “magic fat burner” is available for half the price of her “special introductory” offer of £42 🤪🤪

The girl with the blonde hair especially. She is so done.
As they get older it'll get worse. I wonder what would happen if they asked to live with their grandparents! Perfect for Ashlie and the boys, but wouldn't fit the whole perfect blended family image

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.