Ashlie Sugarrushed #12 She’s so huge that her pronouns are fe/fi/fo/fum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How embarrassing man, I’ll share the deets of the air bnb when we leave, like she will get the huns turning up or something 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s as plain as the nose on her face where she is with the picture she has put on, anyone local will recognise that, but NOBODY CARES

Reactions: 11
Isn't she in the Air BnB alone with Wingers until the boys come back from their dad's house? And the girls are staying with her mum? Remarkable blended fam life right there.

Reactions: 10
Isn't she in the Air BnB alone with Wingers until the boys come back from their dad's house? And the girls are staying with her mum? Remarkable blended fam life right there.

She said the girls really wanted to stay with her mum… As if 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
How embarrassing man, I’ll share the deets of the air bnb when we leave, like she will get the huns turning up or something 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s as plain as the nose on her face where she is with the picture she has put on, anyone local will recognise that, but NOBODY CARES
Yep I know exactly where it is. 😆
---
Isn’t that just her mams house and her strange taste in decor but agree no car should be in the pub I’d be like WTF
And yes, can confirm.

Reactions: 3
Shows something that Dr Wingdings kids don't even want to spend time with them and wants to stay at her mams.

He probably didn't even bat an eye lid at the thought.

Poor girls 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Same person who was very vocal about Covid and anti lock down… essentially locked themselves down in favour of getting home sharp
---
Same person who was very vocal about Covid and anti lock down… essentially locked themselves down in favour of getting home sharp

Reactions: 8
---

I was just thinking she's changed her tune

Reactions: 4
She needs to make her mind up about what lies she’s spinning! First her brother was sick, then it’s everyone was sick?? She said the airbnb was only for a few days and now it’s until the 29th?? 🤥🤥🤥 always a “drama” or “trauma” isn’t there with that one! Bet her bro and sister in law just didn’t want to see them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All i can see in those mirror videos of her talking crap as per.... is the colossal pair of jowls that are taking over her skin damaged, ageing badly, Wacko Jacko esque, munter mush🎤

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.