Ashlie Sugarrushed #12 She’s so huge that her pronouns are fe/fi/fo/fum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is the definition of ick. I’m sure if you google image search an ick his smarmy slimy face would be the first result

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder if she'll want a prenup since she's a pearl orchid, successful multi business owner that can afford a family holiday and lounge passes with her earnings 🤥 protecting her wealth and all that 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
he's got bigger norks than his bride-to-be , and his big, red, shiny face would give the ole Lumi a run for its money..
He’s the poster boy for a heart attack isn’t he, stress, poor diet, weight gain, which for a bloke in his early 40s isn’t a good look. Maybe that’s he plan. Get his life insurance. Surprised she’s not got him on the fat killer and the folding treadmill
---
He’s turning into Fred Elliott, I say, I say Ashlie!
I properly chuckled at that…it’s exactly who he is 😂

Reactions: 6
That Easter tree 🤣🤣🤣 hideous doesn’t even cover it
---
Also that slim shirt she’s flogging….£35 max on eBay….Trash will give it to you for the bargain price of £75…who the duck is buying from her. They deserve to be scammed if they can’t spend 30 seconds looking for it elsewhere

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.