Ashlie Sugarrushed #12 She’s so huge that her pronouns are fe/fi/fo/fum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
dead set against any Covid vaccinations, and a proper conspiracy theorist mad old bint, yet she'll happily flog that slimming crap which contains god knows what, to the masses to put into their bodies... uneducated, greedy and as thick as pig tit.

Reactions: 20
Portrays a super mam blended family image but never actually cooks from scratch a full , edible, meal for any of them !

Reactions: 8
She probably does have more money than him because he's spending all his on the mortgage that is in his name only.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly as if someone would say that 😂😂 I don’t think anyone has ever questioned whoever is paying in any shop I’ve ever been in 🤷🏻‍♀️she really can’t help but make up stories can she, it’s a compulsion for her

Reactions: 13
Ashlie (who's son had to order his own trainers off vinted with his bday/xmas money) has more money than Wingers who got the McMansion mortage based on his own wage and most likely pays every bill in that house 🙄 make it make sense 🤥

Reactions: 13
That picture of the kids captioned about them being so lucky. What on earth are the boys wearing?? And she had the audacity to tell the youngest one to get changed when he had jeans, a shirt and jacket on.

Reactions: 3
Can't believe her post about what she's eaten today. It's not normal to say things like I didn't eat all the almond croissant or the batter of the fish or many of the chips. Why is she doing this

Reactions: 9
Can't believe her post about what she's eaten today. It's not normal to say things like I didn't eat all the almond croissant or the batter of the fish or many of the chips. Why is she doing this
I assume to peddle her MLM crap when in reality she has disordered eating and eats minimal calories to save them for booze

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.