Ashlie Sugarrushed #12 She’s so huge that her pronouns are fe/fi/fo/fum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that busy thinking about the tacky wedding I forgot we’d be treated to a chavvy hen as well, do we think it’ll be all her MLM Huns

Reactions: 6
That’s the second Gousto meal she’s made look shite. Why are they so watery? What is she doing to them, so many questions on how it’s possible to make them look so bad

I looks like they’re tried to stretch the ingredients to feed more than the recommended portion sizes. We use Gousto boxes and the portions are healthy but if we tried to feed more than the 4 we buy for I think it would look like Trashers tit show offerings.

Reactions: 4
I make that, I had to flip back to the recipe to see if it was that one. Mine doesn’t look like that!

Reactions: 2
Yes she’s supposed to, they all do it and never tell followers that if they use their code she’ll get £20 into her Gousto account
Although she’s a bit late, is there anyone left that hasn’t heard of Gousto or used an into offer at some point?

Reactions: 1
I think late to the trend is Ash’s USP.

She only clambered onto the MLM bandwagon years after any the other huns had rinsed the market and her twee ‘theme teas’ and slow cooker recipes were blatant rip offs of other people.

Reactions: 8
Probably is £70 but its what shes buying 🤷‍♀️

Shes got a big bottle of those ginger / turmeric shots. Its about £6/7 on its own. A 4 pack of Kombucha by the looks of it and cat food.

Her own bloody fault. Its not actually nutritious food. Faddy shite.

Reactions: 5
going on about how are people going to survive, she is the one shilling perfume and chemical crap you can get half the price else where! Sit down dick Turpin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
‘No gate keeping here’ she says then puts the link to her energy supplier behind a dodgy link 😦

Ermmmmm Ash?

There’s an MLM for energy isn’t there? It’s probably that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Feels weird wedding planning? Eh…you’ve been engaged for years (how many depends what way the wind is blowing) and it’s not your first rodeo
Girls dumped again this weekend obviously
How you can find a man who cares so little about his children attractive is beyond me, big wallet or not

Reactions: 11
If the only descriptive word you can come up with to describe your second wedding after years of being together is ‘weird’ then I suggest she opens her eyes to the massive red flag in front of her.

Attachments

She's gonna be in for a big shock if they really haven't got anything booked and they are doing it in 4 months. She's been married before so surely knows how far in advance these things get booked up. Could all be bullshit obviously, usually most of what she spouts is.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.