Ashlie Sugarrushed #12 She’s so huge that her pronouns are fe/fi/fo/fum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don't seem to have many friends and its very quickly planned. I recon she'll say they're having a small intimate wedding with immediate family/close friends and it'll be like 40 people in a really opulent room so it looks good and high priced but in reality she's got a last minute availability deal on a midweek date and had a small amount of guests compared to the big show off weddings that are now the norm on insta

Reactions: 6
The dress will be a size18/20 honest it will be! We’ll get a look at the label as proof🤪🤪 she likes to have a bit of room in it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m wondering if it’ll be Yorkshire or Newcastle
Yorkshire I’m calling Rudding or Grantly…and yes midweek, small wedding. She eluded to them sorting it when they were on holiday so no way you’re getting a Friday/Saturday in July that short notice

Reactions: 3
She looks so old now compared to when they first got together. All the lumi crap she peddles has done her no favours

Reactions: 4
He’s not aged well either, I suppose the amount they drink each and their crappy diet will do that to you

Reactions: 3
I’m calling it- Golden Arches giving her away or the both of them walking her down the aisle.

and I will take the sweepstake crown in all her glory. Thanking you!

Reactions: 8
I'm calling the cat to be the ring bearer, the new, insta friendly, photogenic cat obvs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m calling it- Golden Arches giving her away or the both of them walking her down the aisle.

and I will take the sweepstake crown in all her glory. Thanking you!
It’ll be golden bollocks for sure. And some shite excuse about Oscar having ADHD so he couldn’t cope with it so wonderboy had to step in. And then lots of pictures of him pissed with a cider/beer in his hand because he’s a man don’t you know

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.