Ashlie Sugarrushed #12 She’s so huge that her pronouns are fe/fi/fo/fum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep saying it’s not the 90s trash, you don’t get awards for not eating the batter or leaving your chips, she’s so disordered
Those girls always look so sad in the blended fam pics…their eyes say so much 😞

Reactions: 14
sad cow is getting more and more mentally unstable with every post and story she uploads..
Mingers.......your Mrs is a nutter.

Reactions: 8
She's absolutely delusional if she thinks she's going to find a decent photographer/videographer four months before her wedding 🤣

Reactions: 7
Also are we betting she’s just gone for her over 40s check that the NHS offer to everyone and she’s got to spin it as a massive drama
She’s delusional if she finds half of what she wants for a summer wedding with less than 4 months.

Reactions: 6
She's absolutely delusional if she thinks she's going to find a decent photographer/videographer four months before her wedding 🤣
Even if she could they'd want to be magicians to make uncle fester and his golddigger look good

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On todays version of “tit that didn’t happen”
I know we don't need confirmation that this is fictional, but if Wingers wandered off as she went to the till, how was he then able to brag to the sales assistant about how rich Ashlie (emphasis on the "lie") is?

il_fullxfull.4344889678_7inq.jpg

• Haha
I need to see her birth certificate because I can’t believe she’s 40.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am looking forward to her ageing even more rapidly for the wedding as she continues to exist on birdseed and booze.

Will she go full virgin bride for the wedding? Or something a bit more appropriate for the grab-a-granny event?

Reactions: 4
I am looking forward to her ageing even more rapidly for the wedding as she continues to exist on birdseed and booze.

Will she go full virgin bride for the wedding? Or something a bit more appropriate for the grab-a-granny event?
I think itl be a dress with a leg split.

• Haha

She’ll probably do lots of aff links for various high street bridal dresses to get them pennies in and then get something that would t look out of place on my big fat gypsy wedding…there’ll definitely be diamanté

We need a wedding bingo
-golden balls giving her away
- girls dressed like the ugly sisters
-diamanté strapless frock (with split)
- I’m still going Rudding Park, but wouldn’t surprise me if she’s rinsing his every penny and going for Grantley

• Haha
Is she pissed on her stories tonight? The way she is behaving about this frozen mouth is totally OTT. And her face looks really bizarre.

She’ll probably do lots of aff links for various high street bridal dresses to get them pennies in and then get something that would t look out of place on my big fat gypsy wedding…there’ll definitely be diamanté

We need a wedding bingo
-golden balls giving her away
- girls dressed like the ugly sisters
-diamanté strapless frock (with split)
- I’m still going Rudding Park, but wouldn’t surprise me if she’s rinsing his every penny and going for Grantley
They’ll never be able to get into those places at such short notice unless she’s full of tit as as usual and they’ve been booked for ages. The whole short notice thing to boost engagement.

She might do if it’s on a random Tuesday or Wednesday, if it’s a weekend no matter where it is I agree it’s been booked longer than the 5 minutes she’s claiming

Reactions: 4
The caterpillar eyebrows!
For someone who spends so much time on their appearance she looks shocking

if Mingers really cares about his bride to be, then he needs to tell her to put her phone down, and get off Instagram.
The mad, hysterical laughing on her stories is really unsettling...ffs Trash calm down love 😵💫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.