Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can’t wait until she has the baby and see if she’s truthful about how bleeping hard it is it and nothing has changed or is she going to make her life look perfect on Instagram because she just can’t admit that she was so wrong.

Reactions: 2
She's becoming even more unbearable every day. You'd think she was the only person in the world to ever be pregnant. I used to really like her but her attitude at the minute is disgusting! I don't understand how she doesn't want people to give "unsolicited advice" but was wondering if she can wash her babies clothes in zoflora. OK hun, not that clued up then are you!! She infuriates me. Feel sorry for her fella!

Reactions: 5
Sure wasn't she only delighted with the advise this morning about that stuff to stop her legs cramps. Could she not do her own research and find the best product in the world! 🙄 I was waiting for the - 'how dare you not think I'm smart and capable enough to find my own products' rant.
Dose! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how she has friends/family in her life. She comes across as a cold hearted iron maiden, who takes offence to every conversation possible. How on earth do people put up with her when every subject is off-limits 🥴

Oh, don’t objectify me and don’t say anything about my big boobs but here’s yet another post of me in nothing but underwear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh, don’t objectify me and don’t say anything about my big boobs but here’s yet another post of me in nothing but underwear 😂
She’s the biggest twit out there, contrary, shallow and fame hungry....I mean the fact she gets her kit off whenever she can makes you question her mental health!

Reactions: 2
I’m actually really bloody sick of looking at her breasts! She is clearly doing it on purpose. I see hers more than my own!

• Haha
I’m actually really bloody sick of looking at her breasts! She is clearly doing it on purpose. I see hers more than my own!
My favourite was when she was on holiday and instead of wearing maternity or even bikini tops that actually fit her, she was adamant to fit into her pre pregnancy bikinis 😂 Other people at that resort must have loved being around here then. Imagine all the moaning - oh they’re looking at my boobs and not me 😂

• Haha
Her story doesn't make sense but is she basically saying she didn't know what a placenta was until recently?!! Because if that's true, she needs to be listening to some of this "unsolicited advice" she keeps harping on about!

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen her latest post on Instagram? Banging on about the same thing as usual whilst calling someone in the comments passive aggressive whilst being just that herself. She tells people to unfollow her but she needs followers to make money from sponsored ads as she doesn't have a genuine talent.

Reactions: 6
Anyone seen her latest post on Instagram? Banging on about the same thing as usual whilst calling someone in the comments passive aggressive whilst being just that herself. She tells people to unfollow her but she needs followers to make money from sponsored ads as she doesn't have a genuine talent.
Just coming to post the same. OH MY GOD she is an absolute pain in the arse. Sanctimonious pain in the hole 🙄🙄🙄🙄

I’ve just seen this, she replied to one comment that she’s never offended but she quite clearly is

unfortunately with asking for advice like she’s done (I.e should she wash baby clothes in, what’s best to pack for hospital bags) you then can’t dismiss other advice as unsolicited, you can’t be open to take suggestions then dismissive of other advice 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
All she’s done is say this. Everytime I’ve looked at her profile she’s banging on about advice she doesn’t want and almost like she’s on a protest for pregnant women constantly. Just duck off and do what we all do, ignore it and say no thanks.
she’s on the internet trying to be an influencer, her dms will be FOREVER full of things she doesn’t want to hear. Learn to filter it out or get a new job. But not as a DJ as I heard on the grapevine she is tit and just used to drink all the time during her set😂 reaaaal professional

Did you mean Ginuwine talent? 😂 sorry I couldn’t resist 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she is 34 weeks pregnant, why is she saying 7 weeks to go? Is my maths broken? Does she know she will go 1 week overdue? Confused 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
If she is 34 weeks pregnant, why is she saying 7 weeks to go? Is my maths broken? Does she know she will go 1 week overdue? Confused 🤷🏻‍♀️
How dare you try and tell her how long a pregnancy is. This is her pregnancy, she will decide what will happen. She doesn't need unsolicited advice about such issues on keeping her baby safe 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Filming herself at medical appointments now, is nothing private? Won’t be surprised if she live streams the birth at this rate!

How dare you try and tell her how long a pregnancy is. This is her pregnancy, she will decide what will happen. She doesn't need unsolicited advice about such issues on keeping her baby safe 🙄🙄🙄
This is bloody hilarious.

I remember her on CBB and she had this flirtation going on with the guy who had like 7 kids? Or something. But then I found her on insta and was like actually she's ok! But now she is just so unbearable. I don't know if any of you follow Em Clarkson but I think she's fab. But its the same kind of thing rehashing the same posts over and over again to make money

I have just popped on to say - she blocked me for asking how big her feet are 🤣

I'm glad I can't watch her, I'm pretty sure she thinks she's the only person to ever get pregnant. It'll only get worse once the baby is here as well. Insta Mums are the worst

In her post last night she says she was ready to start looking for love and that's why she was on a dating app. Before she fell out with Charlotte they did an ad together for an app where they picked each other's dates, I'm pretty sure that's the app she met Tommy on. She made it sound natural and romantic and missed out the paid job part of the story!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.