Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she likes to be “strong, independent woman” but I feel like she tries THAT hard that she just comes across as a controlling nightmare know it all. I started following her back when she was single and tbh I really liked her then. Since she’s been pregnant she is just so rude and arrogant.

Reactions: 8
I know she likes to be “strong, independent woman” but I feel like she tries THAT hard that she just comes across as a controlling nightmare know it all. I started following her back when she was single and tbh I really liked her then. Since she’s been pregnant she is just so rude and arrogant.
Agree, it’s a bit confusing because she posts daft questions such as should she wash baby clothes before hospital which I thought was a bit of a naive question then gets angry when she gets advice regarding her stories

Reactions: 2
Who has she paid off to be featured so heavily in the Daily Mail? She was in a few episodes of MiC a million years ago. It's mind boggling.

She’s definitely The First Woman to Ever Be Pregnant, isn’t she?! Jesus. I’ve never followed her but have dropped into her insta from time to time. When I saw she was pregnant and with a boyfriend, I was shocked. The time before that when I caught up with her posts she was still doing the preachy single Pringle thing.

She also seems to think she’s one of the only people to ever have been single and lived independently. It’s all she ever talks about, give me bloody strength. We were all single at one point, get over it.

I think she wants to prove the point that parenting should be equal but labelling stuff isn’t because her boyfriend is a useless man, it’s just being a helpful partner. He can label them if needs be but the point I think people were trying to make was that it’s useful to label them lol.

She invites advice then gets angry when people give it to her.

Reactions: 1
Why is she doing labels for her hospital bag? She’s driving me insane I think I’m going to have to unfollow her.

I can’t understand her content choices at all. Why is she suddenly an expert on pregnancy? The things she advertises are hundreds of pounds, she says she has truly terrible pelvic pain then goes abroad, goes out in heels, things you just can’t do if it’s that bad! Constant ads, that she says she only does if she truly loves the brand... candy crush?!
And don’t get me started on the naked bath video with flowers or the ‘my boobs are so huge poor me’ videos!!!

Reactions: 7
I can’t understand her content choices at all. Why is she suddenly an expert on pregnancy? The things she advertises are hundreds of pounds, she says she has truly terrible pelvic pain then goes abroad, goes out in heels, things you just can’t do if it’s that bad! Constant ads, that she says she only does if she truly loves the brand... candy crush?!
And don’t get me started on the naked bath video with flowers or the ‘my boobs are so huge poor me’ videos!!!
She’s so contrary. She needs to reflect on what she posts as it sends mixed messages all in the name of money I suspect.

Why is she doing labels for her hospital bag? She’s driving me insane I think I’m going to have to unfollow her.
Because naive people like her who have no previous children have nothing better to do with their day and no idea what’s about to hit them.

When baby arrives and she’s living of 3 seconds of sleep a day, horrendous pains from feeding or pumping, covered in baby sick all whilst listening to a screaming baby and wondering when she will be able to schedule in a toilet break that will include a jug of cold water to stop the stinging in her episiotomy stitches... she will look back at the day she had time to label her hospital bag and laugh 😂

Because naive people like her who have no previous children have nothing better to do with their day and no idea what’s about to hit them.

When baby arrives and she’s living of 3 seconds of sleep a day, horrendous pains from feeding or pumping, covered in baby sick all whilst listening to a screaming baby and wondering when she will be able to schedule in a toilet break that will include a jug of cold water to stop the stinging in her episiotomy stitches... she will look back at the day she had time to label her hospital bag and laugh 😂
Ah thanks for that, currently due with my first... 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Oh don’t be silly. Do you not remember when she said that her baby won’t stop her from doing what she wants to do? 😂 And that Tommy will be doing as much as she does? 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Errrrm, just stumbled across her and had a quick browse on the timeline.

Am I right in thinking her and her partner met this year and she's already knocked up?

Interesting.

Errrrm, just stumbled across her and had a quick browse on the timeline.

Am I right in thinking her and her partner met this year and she's already knocked up?

Interesting.
Yep. Don’t have to be stupid to figure out that she got pregnant right about the time when first lockdown started.
I know it’s everyone’s own business how they live their life but honestly, I don’t see them lasting once the baby’s here.

Reactions: 6
Only started following her last week and I’ve had to unfollow already, she’s so condescending it’s unbelievable!
Also she’s complaining that people are offering unsolicited advice, they were probably telling her how dangerous those cot bumpers are on the cot but she won’t want to hear that as she knows best about everything.

Reactions: 5
Why does she put up boxes for advice if she doesn't want it?

And yeah really can't see the relationship lasting. They're definitely still in a honeymoon phase and probably should have enjoyed that for another year or so

Reactions: 7
she is so bleeping rude and off hand!! someone compliments her or gives tips and she turns it so negative
Like she tries too hard to make this point and way too often. Why couldn't she just say "Thanks for the tip I'll let him know". Adding a heart to a comment doesn't make it any less bitchy.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
she is so bleeping rude and off hand!! someone compliments her or gives tips and she turns it so negative
really shocked at this reply, it’s so rude!

I see the poster has commented back she was only trying to help feel sorry for her

Another has commented they thought they would need more than 10 nappies (not rudely) and she’s replied with a roll eye emoji 😦

Really don’t understand the anger?! I’m in the middle of hospital bag packing and I’ve read so many guides etc that all pack different amounts (anything from 5-25!) I don’t see how people commenting deserve her defensive response

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.