Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
really shocked at this reply, it’s so rude!

I see the poster has commented back she was only trying to help feel sorry for her

Another has commented they thought they would need more than 10 nappies (not rudely) and she’s replied with a roll eye emoji 😦

Really don’t understand the anger?! I’m in the middle of hospital bag packing and I’ve read so many guides etc that all pack different amounts (anything from 5-25!) I don’t see how people commenting deserve her defensive response
She thinks so knows everything and doesn’t need tips/advice. Hope baby shits all 10 nappies in first hour and then she will detract her bleeping eye roll

Reactions: 11
She thinks so knows everything and doesn’t need tips/advice. Hope baby shits all 10 nappies in first hour and then she will detract her bleeping eye roll
this is what I don’t understand, if she never posted anything no one would comment, if you’re going to ask for advice then post the finished list surely it comes with the job/territory that people would comment, if she was that bothered she could turn comments off 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Like she tries too hard to make this point and way too often. Why couldn't she just say "Thanks for the tip I'll let him know". Adding a heart to a comment doesn't make it any less bitchy.
Yes! The heart is purely just there to patronise.
Today was the final straw for me. I have had to unfollow. Seriously never, ever, ever come across such a rude, arrogant, ignorant, condescending human being. She asks for advice, then rips that advice to shreds, acts like she’s a bleeping counsellor trying to give out therapy, tells people she doesn’t need advice, and then asks for it again.
Honestly don’t know how she keeps all her followers, and why people spend time and effort offering kind advice, hints and tips to the ungrateful moose!

Reactions: 11
this is what I don’t understand, if she never posted anything no one would comment, if you’re going to ask for advice then post the finished list surely it comes with the job/territory that people would comment, if she was that bothered she could turn comments off 🤷‍♀️
Shes also put on her stories people are STILL giving unwanted advice in her DM’s. Does she not want people to interact with her? This is why she gets all the free things cos of her following interaction!! She only wants help when it suits her or its begging a freebie!

Reactions: 3
Shes also put on her stories people are STILL giving unwanted advice in her DM’s. Does she not want people to interact with her? This is why she gets all the free things cos of her following interaction!! She only wants help when it suits her or its begging a freebie!
I would bet the unsolicited advice she received today is regarding the cot bumpers, when I have seen influencers post similar photos they always accompany with a ‘these are purely for decoration we would never use with baby’ but I bet they still get messages on how unsafe they are even though they captioned photo
Never seen anyone retaliate like this though 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Ohhhh I really really liked Ashley. But since she’s become pregnant that’s all she comes on a story to talk about. At first I was excited for her but it’s getting a bit much now. Also the ‘positive vibes only’ and the single positivity I once really liked her for is now becoming overly defensive and a little forced now she’s in a relationship herself. She keeps reiterating how she could survive without Tommy and she might be single any moment and it makes me feel a little uncomfortable for him... there’s nothing wrong with appreciating your partner and hoping to create a long term family unit

Also I would LOVE to know exactly what happened between her and Charlotte De Carle. If someone who knows either of them could reveal that would be great 🤣

Reactions: 8
Wow, that reply from her is so rude. Maybe she could turn the comments off if it’s upsetting ing or angering her. Or maybe choose not to share quite so much? Her bf seems really private which is the total opposite to her, and insta helps her make a living.

For me, she was always talking about being single in a condescending way and it seems like it’s all change now.

Wow, there’s a difference between being strong and independent and just being a rude know it all. I feel that the next thing once the baby’s here, will be her trying to get on with how life was before a baby and trying to prove everyone that a baby doesn’t change anything.
One of the things that really annoyed me about her was when she kept saying she’s ‘fighting naps’. I think she posted it on a day when I must have fed my baby 5 times during the night 😂 Bloody hell, one of my favourite things to do when I was pregnant with my first one was my scheduled naps 😂 Once maternity leave started, 3pm was the time I took myself to bed and had a 2hr nap. When I was pregnant with my second one, I wish I could have napped. There was just no chance. I’d usually get a real burst of energy around 1pm and when my oldest was waking up from a nap around 2:30pm, that’s when I would always burn out but obvs no chance of napping then.

I've followed her since Celebrity Big Brother and she really have changed so much.
Every week of this pregnancy she has become a ruder, more sanctimonious know it all. By Jesus do I feel sorry for her partner. He must have the patience of a Saint.
I want to unfollow but really want to see her trying to cope with a baby and the land she's going to get.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Okay. She’s really bothering me now.

I've followed her for quite a few years now (remember when she was on Celeb Big Brother?) and always thought she seemed really nice and I’ve always found it quite interesting to listen to her various opinions.

HOWEVER, this bloody pregnancy!! I was genuinely very pleased when I saw she announced she was pregnant (I am a new mum of a 4 month old!) but honestly she is really starting to bother me. I 100% agree with her and totally appreciate that she doesn’t want the unsolicited advice of “just you wait until...” and wants to be surrounded by positive stories regarding labour etc, but she is going to be in for a huge shock. It really annoyed me the other day that she was talking about birth plans and put in brackets “whatever that means” as if there’s something wrong with wanting a birth plan or preference? She says she doesn’t want to have a plan and wants to go with the flow, which is totally fair enough... but there’s nothing wrong with writing a brief outline of what you would or wouldn’t like. I was so exhausted after a 3 day labour that everything is a blur as my blood pressure went so high, which meant my husband had to make decisions and advocate for me.

How about stop oversharing of you don’t want reasonable safety advice? Yes, we know you have a midwife Ashley. And I can categorically tell you that your midwife/health visitor will definitely advise AGAINST using cot bumpers. Why isn’t it okay for other people to have an opinion and share that with you if it is coming from a kind place? And why must you be so rude to people giving you useful safety advice?

She didn’t know babies needed to wear vests, so chances are she doesn’t realise that cot bumpers are hugely dangerous. I have friends that have sadly lost their babies to SIDS. There’s nothing wrong with giving people advice if it’s coming from a genuinely good place.

I feel like she is going to push her partner away. He is an absolute saint.

Reactions: 6
She’ll be desperate to prove everyone wrong and try her best to let everyone know having a baby doesn’t change life. It’s gonna be a shocker!

She didn’t know babies needed to wear vests, so chances are she doesn’t realise that cot bumpers are hugely dangerous. I have friends that have sadly lost their babies to SIDS. There’s nothing wrong with giving people advice if it’s coming from a genuinely good place.
Yes I remember when she posted this! And also asking about washing babies clothes pre hospital can she wash them in Zoflora which I thought was really odd at the time

I’ve always liked her and thought she was great at giving advice and just seemed a really nice person but last few weeks she seems to of changed loads

Reactions: 1
Yes! The heart is purely just there to patronise.
Today was the final straw for me. I have had to unfollow. Seriously never, ever, ever come across such a rude, arrogant, ignorant, condescending human being. She asks for advice, then rips that advice to shreds, acts like she’s a bleeping counsellor trying to give out therapy, tells people she doesn’t need advice, and then asks for it again.
Honestly don’t know how she keeps all her followers, and why people spend time and effort offering kind advice, hints and tips to the ungrateful moose!
THIS!! Couldn’t agree more. I can’t bare her content! So so rude and obnoxious X

She acts on Instagram like she's the only Z list woman to ever get pregnant. She should be grateful as a celebrity nobody best known for a brief Made In Chelsea stint many years ago and wanting to play step mum to the 9 children Ginuwine has that anyone cares enough about her to send her advice as parents themselves.

Also why as she got a cot already for a unborn baby that she doesn't plan to sleep in the cot for their first six months? Wouldn't it be best to look for something when you will actually need it for?

She’s going to block people who give her advice on how to avoid a miscarriage. Surely you want to do everything in your power to keep your unborn child alive and safe? I know I did!

Since when does she teach coaching? She did a course on it and is now a coach 🥴🤣
She seems to be involved in whatever type of coaching the Johnny guy, who was in CBB with her, is involved in. I have never figured out what either of them coach in, they go on about it but never say what it is. I think you're supposed to get in touch for info. Weird/scam/cult I don't know 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Wow
I just don't understand the secrecy around what wonderful knowledge she would be imparting to the people she 'coaches'. Why can't they be open and honest about it. And seriously who would want to emulate her life.
Oh I'm so happy single, its the best life ever, oh I'm so happy in a relationship,
oh I know everything about how life with a baby will be,
I want all to send me info and interact and make my page look good, but don't you dare give me advise I know it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.