Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine not even being able to say your own child’s name because you have to link people to a swipe up reveal. I find it so tacky.
Is it for Alfie Andrew James? I did swipe up but have forgotten and I'm not swiping again!

Reactions: 1
She’s researching into internet safety? Well, we already know his full name, date of birth, weight and the area of London he lives in... but sure now is the time to start thinking of his privacy/safety. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s researching into internet safety? Well, we already know his full name, date of birth, weight and the area of London he lives in... but sure now is the time to start thinking of his privacy/safety. 🙄
Indeed. You sold the reveal to a magazine. I’m pretty sure we all know the baby will be exploited for money.
She just doesn’t look like a person who’s got a maternal bone in her body. If she could affor a live in nanny, I’m sure there would be one already.

Reactions: 4
She's even posted his whole birth chart to her stories today. There's barely any more we could know about him at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Now she’s saying that when her baby wakes up in the middle of the night they are the ‘most joyous and fulfilling moments of her day’...
I get the whole, don’t scare pregnant mums with saying how awful everything is, but equally does she not see how unhelpful that is to new mums who might be really struggling in the night with a baby who won’t sleep and hating it and now feeling guilty because they don’t absolutely love it like she’s claiming to. Neither approach is helpful really.

Reactions: 11
She's talking crap, she's been a Mum for like 5 minutes. Wait til he is 2 and a half and still waking up with his teeth, see how much she likes it then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's talking crap, she's been a Mum for like 5 minutes. Wait til he is 2 and a half and still waking up with his teeth, see how much she likes it then 😂
100%!! 🤣🤣🤣

I have a 2 year old and a 12 week old and night feeds are anything but joyous or fulfilling! I bottle feed so hubby does his fair share but it’s still tough going.

I’m all for not scaring new mums but a lot of mums will feel bad/guilty if they don’t love night-feeds.
I love my babies more than anything but you don’t have to love every second!! ❤

She’s protesting too much me thinks!

Reactions: 5
She’s just ridoculous. It’s the equivalent of getting hired for a
new job then 2 weeks in you’re claiming you know all the ins and outs of the role and how to manage your workload, while telling people who’ve had the job for longer how to do their job 🙄

She needs to take a break and quit all the over the top First Woman to Have a Baby routine. STFU.

Reactions: 7
Ah she’s really annoying me now! Stole a reply to one of Kate Lawyer’s story (that she didn’t ask her to do so unsolicited) highlighting the ‘just you wait’ brigade when they weren’t even speaking to her. I get that can be annoying however her portrayal of everything being perfect is just if not MORE damaging. Sent her a kind message saying this so expecting to get a blocking.
She was in and out oh hospital the same day...it’s almost like she’s showing off isn’t it? We were advised to always stay at least one night for help with feeding if anything but Ashley’s just perfect isn’t she

Reactions: 7
Ah she’s really annoying me now! Stole a reply to one of Kate Lawyer’s story (that she didn’t ask her to do so unsolicited) highlighting the ‘just you wait’ brigade when they weren’t even speaking to her. I get that can be annoying however her portrayal of everything being perfect is just if not MORE damaging. Sent her a kind message saying this so expecting to get a blocking.
She was in and out oh hospital the same day...it’s almost like she’s showing off isn’t it? We were advised to always stay at least one night for help with feeding if anything but Ashley’s just perfect isn’t she
Haha that was my first though - sounds very much like unsolicited advice? 😂

Reactions: 3
What's happened ? has Ashley gone into arrogant earth mother mode again.
Yup. She’s a sanctimonious dipshit who seems to believe she’s the first woman to ever give birth. It’s tiresome and her kid has been born for like... 2 weeks. Imagine how awful it’ll be in 2 months!

Reactions: 1
Yup. She’s a sanctimonious dipshit who seems to believe she’s the first woman to ever give birth. It’s tiresome and her kid has been born for like... 2 weeks. Imagine how awful it’ll be in 2 months!
Well lets see if she's laughing in 3 months time when he's having teething tantrums and bites her on the tit at 2am in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
5ED5565A-3776-4ACB-9C6A-7420A10FD829.png
You pick up some clothes and put them on. That’s how mums get dressed. Just like any other person. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Pretty sure there’s a nipple in the pic.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Can't get dressed but can come on stories and show us all how to do mum make up. She really has turned into a complete dose.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.