Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doh I never even clicked at the James thing. Brain is fried today!

Reactions: 2
My 1 year old is currently moving to one nap a day which has meant she’s up for 2hrs during the night, in addition to her other feeds (breastfeeding). I can tell you this Ashley - there’s nothing enjoyable about this. My eyes are currently stinging, it feels like we’ve gone back to a newborn feeding stage and I haven’t had a full nights sleep in over a year. Talk to me then please dear Ashley, how much you’re enjoying your sleepless nights 🙄

Reactions: 2
It will hit her like a tonne of bricks. Agree with the poster who said the first while you’re getting by on adrenaline. It’s so true - then suddenly it hits you. I remember it well haha.

I’ve just watched her this morning. It’s all well and good pretending it’s all idyllic and she’s effortlessly managing with no sleep.
But this is simply not the reality for the majority. It was inevitable she would come back after birth to tell everyone how easy it all is.
The exhaustion becomes unbearable.

Nice of her to show her tits this morning as well. Really? How much attention does this woman need.
She’s so unhinged.

Reactions: 5
She’s absolutely nauseating, I can’t imagine how tit some new mums watching her must be feeling, when they’re hating the nights, and are finding it ridiculously tough. Not everyone’s as privileged as she is, nor has the help. While I wouldn’t wish sleepless nights or newborn nightmares on anyone, it’s not all cute babygrows and relaxing on maternity leave!

Reactions: 4
My baby is 8 weeks, my second so luckily I know it gets easier, but watching her spout about easy nights with a full face of makeup and her hair fully styled, it just doesn’t sit well with me! I find Rosie Ramsey so much more realistic in her stories with her newborn. She openly says it can be hard and abit tit! Also the posts about how she ‘is surprised how much her bump has gone down’.. who does this help? She’s just so unaware of how people may be feeling! Cannot bear her attitude to what’s important. Two hours after birth I was still holding my baby, not taking pictures for the gram!!

Reactions: 7
My baby is 8 weeks, my second so luckily I know it gets easier, but watching her spout about easy nights with a full face of makeup and her hair fully styled, it just doesn’t sit well with me! I find Rosie Ramsey so much more realistic in her stories with her newborn. She openly says it can be hard and abit tit! Also the posts about how she ‘is surprised how much her bump has gone down’.. who does this help? She’s just so unaware of how people may be feeling! Cannot bear her attitude to what’s important. Two hours after birth I was still holding my baby, not taking pictures for the gram!!
I agree. I’m assuming her birth was easy, due to the fact she was taking videos of herself two hours later. Now if I’d seen that after my first birth, which was long 36hrs and ended with an emergency c section, I would be even more devestated than I was, because I already felt like a failure. Luckily second time round, I didn’t expect to have a natural easy birth, went for a c section again and two hours after birth I was bonding with my baby, not taking videos of myself.
She really boils my blood. She’ll be another Joe Wicks who after Indie’s birth went on to say how easy parenting is etc.

I look at her now and wondered how I EVER LIKED HER?!!

since she’s got pregnant she’s become unbearable -> it’s like she’s trying to prove so many points after all her ‘single positivity’ and ‘I don’t want kids’ bs. It also annoys me how much she posted and overexposed her pregnancy and now it’s all under wraps for a magazine deal. Surprised ok are even interested - must be slow news!

as others have said it’s soooooo damaging for her to be flaunting herself shrinking back to size and going on and on about how easy it is!! She’s privileged and doesn’t seem to be see how that would be helpful

Reactions: 9
Alfie River Andrews for those who cba to swipe up!

Oh and she admitted that labour was harder than a marathon! 🤣

Alfie Rivers Andrews.
I don’t mind the name, River is overdone recently but Alfie is a solid old favourite . A lot better than the weird things a lot of ‘celebs’ go for anyway!
8FECF217-3FC4-46A9-AB69-4121E908F949.jpeg

Reactions: 3
And of course she’s sold her story to OK mag. I can already predict “traumatic birth” “Tommy was so amazing” and “I knew exactly what to do as I have been a mum already to Snoop the dog so please don’t give me any advice”

• Haha
Oh my favourite - I’ve run two marathons but giving birth was harder 😂 What an absolute idiot I’m sorry. Baby is cute though!

Imagine not even being able to say your own child’s name because you have to link people to a swipe up reveal. I find it so tacky.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why on earth did she sell her baby out to hello magazine 🤮
I kind of expected it but Hello must be desperate for content using a “Z lister”
Also how sad that she felt the need to name drop in her interview in a desperate bid to cling on to her Z list status “honestly guys I am relevant, Giovanna Fletcher sent me flowers”
Very cute baby though and decent name, surprisingly

Reactions: 6
Meh I don’t like the name but that’s just a personal choice.

lol who could actually be arsed brushing their hair let alone curling it on your first day at home with your baby?

Reactions: 1
The boyfriend looks a bit like Tom Read Wilson here, must be the awkward forced smile on his face
1611581213890.png

• Haha
I could not be assed with a photoshoot that many weeks after birth, what gives haha! Maybe she needs the money 😂

She’s absolutely nauseating, I can’t imagine how tit some new mums watching her must be feeling, when they’re hating the nights, and are finding it ridiculously tough. Not everyone’s as privileged as she is, nor has the help. While I wouldn’t wish sleepless nights or newborn nightmares on anyone, it’s not all cute babygrows and relaxing on maternity leave!
Fully agree.

She only have birth 2 weeks ago but doesn't need pads. My LB is 3 but in sure I bled for a food few weeks.... I guess everyone is different

Reactions: 1
Has she said that in the hello interview? Cool story Ashley cheers for sharing. I bled on and off for about 6 weeks.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.