Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel shes trying ( and failing) to connect a number of subjects, breastfeeding, breasts, sexualisation of women, patriarchal society, the extremist views of some cultures and religions, and of course, she somehow makes all of these about herself and her personal experiences.

I’m not sure she even knows what she’s trying to say most of the time, her thoughts and delivery of them just seem so chaotic, and full of venom/instability.

The bottom line is that her behaviour is quite simply, attention seeking , designed to cause reaction and that’s where it goes wrong.

As it happens, I only popped on to say that I replied to her saying that I breastfed for nearly 3 years, never had any issue, no drama, no perverts, but suspect this was likely due to the fact that I just got on with it and didn’t feel the need to film / photograph myself every hour. Anyway long story short. I’m blocked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I breastfed for nearly 3 years, never had any issue, no drama, no perverts, but suspect this was likely due to the fact that I just got on with it and didn’t feel the need to film / photograph myself every hour. Anyway long story short. I’m blocked.
No surprise there! She told a friend of mine that she films these moments because they are her every day reality now so why shouldn’t she be able to film them and educate the pervs rather than hide herself away so I don’t think she really gets it.. no one wants to see that except the pervs.. I fully support breastfeeding but it doesn’t need to be normalised despite the facts she spouts. I wouldn’t look twice at anyone breastfeeding but also no one really cares to watch someone do it online either, happy that your baby is fed but no one gives a shite how or when he is, it is not content. If you have a very public platform notorious for risqué photos (no harm to her, fair play girl) then maybe don’t include your baby in them OR don’t be shocked and appalled when people are distasteful in response. You can post lovely safe photos of your baby if you like but one dodgy response would be enough for most parents to cop on for the sake of their child. Put down the pitchfork Ashley and let someone else fight that ‘fight’ for a minute and concentrate on your baby without your phone for a change. Imagine how the mums who can’t bf feel, and she’s the first to complain when anyone indirectly makes her feel less than 100%

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel shes trying ( and failing) to connect a number of subjects, breastfeeding, breasts, sexualisation of women, patriarchal society, the extremist views of some cultures and religions, and of course, she somehow makes all of these about herself and her personal experiences.

I’m not sure she even knows what she’s trying to say most of the time, her thoughts and delivery of them just seem so chaotic, and full of venom/instability.

The bottom line is that her behaviour is quite simply, attention seeking , designed to cause reaction and that’s where it goes wrong.

As it happens, I only popped on to say that I replied to her saying that I breastfed for nearly 3 years, never had any issue, no drama, no perverts, but suspect this was likely due to the fact that I just got on with it and didn’t feel the need to film / photograph myself every hour. Anyway long story short. I’m blocked.
Can’t believe she blocked you! Probably hit a nerve with her because it’s true. I don’t think she realises that people don’t care about her breastfeeding as much as she does because it is a personal experience whether she likes it or not. She’s trying to reinvent the wheel in a lot of ways, there’s stereotypes and unwritten rules out there some right and some wrong but her getting her tits out at every opportunity and bashing men ain’t gunna change them.

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker here and just came across this thread...... anyone else remember the Ashley James and Jasmine Lennard one night stand ? I remember it being all over Twitter a few years back with Jasmine absolutely gunning for Ashley after the way she treated her !

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker here and just came across this thread...... anyone else remember the Ashley James and Jasmine Lennard one night stand ? I remember it being all over Twitter a few years back with Jasmine absolutely gunning for Ashley after the way she treated her !
What? No? Tell us more 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I still can't believe she got with Genuwine, it's so odd! I remember buying his single in the 90s 😂

Reactions: 1
She either has no common sense to try the next size up nappy/different brand or is beggin for gifted nappies. Cue the pampers #ad

Reactions: 2
The mind boggles, of course try the next size up!! My son is 2 weeks younger than hers and looks smaller and is wearing size 3!! From weight 11lb and upwards- he must be much bigger than size 1! She’s too busy talking nonsense and saying the word misogyny over and over in the wrong context, to realise her son needs new nappies 🙄

You clearly read here Ashley so here is the pampers nappy guide. I highly doubt Alfie still weighs under 5kg

Attachments

Reactions: 7
What is wrong with her? Fancy showing your baby’s dirty nappy on social media. She’s a very odd person.

Reactions: 8
Hey guys, just thought I’d pop in and let you know Ashley’s breastfeeding. Not sure whether she’s mentioned it at all since the baby was born 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey guys, just thought I’d pop in and let you know Ashley’s breastfeeding. Not sure whether she’s mentioned it at all since the baby was born 😑
You forgot to say EXCLUSIVELY BREASTFEEDING 😂
Ashley - I’ve been breastfeeding for 15 months now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What? No? Tell us more 🤣
Yup.... apparently her and Jasmine got down to it and had sex on the floor of a hair salon one night!! From what I can remember, Jasmine’s tweets were quite graphic describing what happened between them !
I just googled their names together and there’s a story in the DailyStar about it 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone else notice that she’s making out they’ve gone for a romantic dinner the 3 of them but there’s definitely another guy sat eating at the table with them in her stories

Reactions: 4
Anyone else notice that she’s making out they’ve gone for a romantic dinner the 3 of them but there’s definitely another guy sat eating at the table with them in her stories
Oh yeah I wonder who that is?
The breastfeeding statements are tiring. She’s either preaching to women who have established bf and are just getting on with it, women who are in the midst of trying to do it (quiet frankly she hasn’t actually given any helpful advice), women who wanted to but couldn’t, women who just didn’t want to in the first place or women who don’t have kids. So in my opinion it’sdoing nothing apart from showing herself off which pisses people off or makes them laugh at her

Reactions: 5
yes theres a man with a pink shirt on at their table!. Pre covid I've booked the igloos twice 1st time as there was only 4 if us we shared the igloo with 2 other tables of 2 , other time as 6 we had it too ourselves.
Obviously with restrictions you cant share these with strangers now - up to 6 per igloo and theres a min spend to book one.
she looks like shes been invited by them which is pretty annoying..i spent 3 hours online in a queue to book my visits when they opened the bookings for the dates i wanted 🤬.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.