Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys, just thought I’d pop in and let you know Ashley’s breastfeeding. Not sure whether she’s mentioned it at all since the baby was born 😑
Good on mother’s feeding in public I was to embarrassed back in the day, but she’s an exabitionist

Reactions: 3
I can’t bear how much that poor baby’s head is bobbing around in the sling while she’s walking on her stories today

Walking along breastfeeding. I think it’s all been covered now. Pavement sitting, having therapeutic treatment, igloo and today’s little event.

• Haha
Walking along breastfeeding. I think it’s all been covered now. Pavement sitting, having therapeutic treatment, igloo and today’s little event.
These two paragraphs kinda contradict either other plus in the last one she says no one cares. But I thought bf needed normalising????? 🙄

Literally nobody cares about the bloody breastfeeding, give over, millions of women have done it before you and millions will do it after.

Also, you're only finding out now that WHO recommends bf up to two years of age? Do you read anything? And it's really frowned upon by society? Where's the evidence to back that up?

She's having some weird one sided imaginary argument

Reactions: 15
“No one is told that”
Who does she want to tell her these things?? All the information is out there readily available for those who want to learn about it, just because she didn’t know something she thinks everyone else is as ignorant as she is.

Reactions: 2
I'm shook that she didn't know this Information? It's not brand new, it's not a change of guidelines!

ITS NOT FROWNED UPON BY SOCIETY!!!!!! What the actual f*** is wrong with her!!!! Yesterday she said everyone is actually fine with it, apart from a couple of weirdos. Today BF is frowned upon 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I hope that’s not her bikini choice for baby swim, just seems a tad impractical!
I have a feeling she’ll story later saying she’s had lots of inappropriate messages etc as per

Reactions: 10
I hope that’s not her bikini choice for baby swim, just seems a tad impractical!
I have a feeling she’ll story later saying she’s had lots of inappropriate messages etc as per
100% ... I can’t help but feel she maybe ‘forgot’ that swimsuit on purpose, fits with her whole narcissistic personality and look at me persona!

Reactions: 8
I’d love to see the other Mums and Dads faces when she turns up wearing that! 😆
It’s fine for lounging by the pool or on the beach, but she’s going to spend the whole time yanking it up and trying not to expose herself rather than enjoying the time with Alf. She has done it on purpose, 100%.

Reactions: 6
Shame she can't film in the pool otherwise you know she would, she'll probably breastfeed him in the pool as you do #normaliseitpeople!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d love to see the other Mums and Dads faces when she turns up wearing that! 😆
It’s fine for lounging by the pool or on the beach, but she’s going to spend the whole time yanking it up and trying not to expose herself rather than enjoying the time with Alf. She has done it on purpose, 100%.
Because she’s ever so shy you know.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.