Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% ... I can’t help but feel she maybe ‘forgot’ that swimsuit on purpose, fits with her whole narcissistic personality and look at me persona!
Exactly what I thought of course she forgot it yet remembered the skimpy one? I would definitely raise an eyebrow if someone turned up like that. Also all she is doing is influencing new mums to obsess over their bodies and stand in the mirror every 5 mins

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I hope that’s not her bikini choice for baby swim, just seems a tad impractical!
I have a feeling she’ll story later saying she’s had lots of inappropriate messages etc as per
124C4495-42E1-45EE-805A-FF5143C8D164.png

As if by magic 🤣
Forgot the swimsuit my arse...

• Haha
Hang on... she wishes she could have 2hrs to herself? Doesn’t she have a doula that comes over once a week for 4hrs? 🤦🏻‍♀️
also I recall her saying how a baby won’t change her life...

• Haha
Hang on... she wishes she could have 2hrs to herself? Doesn’t she have a doula that comes over once a week for 4hrs? 🤦🏻‍♀️
also I recall her saying how a baby won’t change her life...
..and that she’ll make time for herself and won’t lose her identity 🤣🤣🤣

I still don’t understand how she has time to style her hair but is too busy to put clothes on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
..and that she’ll make time for herself and won’t lose her identity 🤣🤣🤣

I still don’t understand how she has time to style her hair but is too busy to put clothes on!!
because she’s breastfeeding and apparently that means walking around naked 😂

love that she’a loosing the plot at first sign of teething. Ashley, he’ll be teething until he gets all of his teeth out by the time he’s 2 or sometimes even late than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
because she’s breastfeeding and apparently that means walking around naked 😂

love that she’a loosing the plot at first sign of teething. Ashley, he’ll be teething until he gets all of his teeth out by the time he’s 2 or sometimes even late than that.
I seen she mentioned teething a while ago... he’s only 3 months I know it’s not unheard of but unlikely?!

Reactions: 4
She didn’t get naked then 🤣 no time to herself though but has time to show off the cc cream. I’m sick of seeing her going around in skimpy bikinis she’s such a show off. For the record I’m 5ft2 and have F cups and somehow my breasts don’t rule my life I have the ability to think of other things 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She didn’t get naked then 🤣 no time to herself though but has time to show off the cc cream. I’m sick of seeing her going around in skimpy bikinis she’s such a show off. For the record I’m 5ft2 and have F cups and somehow my breasts don’t rule my life I have the ability to think of other things 🤣
Having literally just done a reel about clothes to breastfeed in, how does she go out with the baby wearing a tight fitting one piece THEN think about feeding? Had you forgotten you’re EXCLUSIVELY BREASTFEEDING, Ashley? Also it was cold so she had to wear that, then was in a bikini a few hours later?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hey guys, new to this, and so glad I stumbled across because this woman is really starting to grate on me lately. Does she own a bikini that actually fits her? We get you have big breasts but that doesn’t mean you have to buy things 3 sizes too small!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her montage on her stories of yesterday’s picnic is literally showing her nipple 🙈 this is really unnecessary now

She’s really getting on my nerves. Who is she trying to convince that she “would be fine single”. I just don’t get the man hating. And don’t even go there about her breasts! Constant attention seeker. Woman have breast fed since the day of dawn, you’re nothing special for doing it EXCLUSIVELY! Most mums just get on with it and don’t make a big song and dance. She’s an hole honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s a hypocrite, her new ad is all about ‘not losing your sexiness because you’re a mum or because you’re nursing’ and I agree you shouldn’t have to and I do not agree with horrid messages when she’s breastfeeding and the baby is involved but like the ones of her in that ridiculous bikini in her back yard yesterday, god forbid she gets a message of someone talking about her boobs in a sexual manner in that? Then suddenly it’s ‘they’re all creeps, my boobs are just my baby’s food, I didn’t sexualise my body’. I’d love an ideal world where nobody messages their opinions to strangers on anything but that simply doesn’t exist anymore and she is doing fck all to ‘educate’ or change that. All she’s doing is pissing people off, I don’t even follow her but follow some mutual accounts with her so she comes up a good bit on my explore pages etc. I have big boobs and my physio etc have always told me the one important thing is make sure I’m wearing bras/sports gear that fits, she’s a gobshite for this. She must be very insecure to keep having the same argument about herself breastfeeding and about being ok single, especially because no one bloody asked and I’d be nearly sure no one else cares 😂

Tbh I think she’s a mess if I saw her like this out and about I’d definitely think she’s desperate af! 😂 no it’s not my misogynistic mind 🤣 by all means wear nice breastfeeding clothes but I think she’s trying to mix showing her breasts off sexually whilst showing off that she’s breastfeeding aswell and you just can’t mix the two which I don’t think she wants to accept. Unfortunately a lot of people feel afraid to say they didn’t bf because of the Ashley high and mighty breastfeeding brigade shoving it in your face (literally)!! Plus that stupid face she pulls and the eyelash fluttering 🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
I used to like her but lately I’m really confused by the constant contradictions “don’t sexualise me”/ “look how sexy I am” and find them rather exhausting. Just do your thing and stop creating battles!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Tbh I think she’s a mess if I saw her like this out and about I’d definitely think she’s desperate af! 😂 no it’s not my misogynistic mind 🤣 by all means wear nice breastfeeding clothes but I think she’s trying to mix showing her breasts off sexually whilst showing off that she’s breastfeeding aswell and you just can’t mix the two which I don’t think she wants to accept. Unfortunately a lot of people feel afraid to say they didn’t bf because of the Ashley high and mighty breastfeeding brigade shoving it in your face (literally)!! Plus that stupid face she pulls and the eyelash fluttering 🤮
The eyelash fluttering/constant blinking is so annoying.

Reactions: 8
‘Don’t spoil a baby’ literally never heard anyone say that 😂 it’s like she’s been on mumsnet 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.