Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘His head was supported most of the time.’ Oh well, most of the time, that’s fine then. 🙄
Second time seeing him tit in the bath as well, she’s an absolute nightmare.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
What an idiot, could she not have used the video she’s posted to her grid if she knew people would be concerned about she’s holding her baby?!

Reactions: 2
I don't want to see a baby tit in the bath! It's mind boggling why they think people want to see this.

Reactions: 8
That video of him pooing in the bath is disgusting and completely unnecessary. I do feel for the kids of today growing up with every single move they make posted to social media.

Reactions: 11
Urgh. She’s like a parody of herself at this point. It’s ridiculous- is she just posting stuff to try and ~ incite tRoLlS ~ ? If so, pathetic. Your kid should come first, Ashley. His head was flopping around as she bounced about but who cares eh when #engagement is more important?

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe how she was holding him!!! I’m sorry but I’m in shock. I’m not a troll. I’m shocked. That poor baby!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I can't believe her first thought it to whip out her phone to be passive aggressive towards people when her son is pooing in the bath

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She’s just an angry woman who needs adoration and hates advice from anyone who happens to have actually been a parent?!?!

Reactions: 4
Why do people now go to an osteopath instead of a gp these days?
I think it’s to try and avoid using medication and trying to resolve issues naturally. As I mentioned earlier, I have taken my kids to see an osteopath but it’s not a magic cure.

Reactions: 1
She’s had a couple of days of him being unsettled and straight off to an osteopath. 🙄 She’s lucky she can afford it, unless it’s #gifted.

Reactions: 6
That combing of the boob is so unnecessary haha. I don’t even have a child but I wouldn’t need a video to show me how to comb a boob. Pretty self explanatory 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Of course the baby has an arched lower spine. The baby never seems to be on a straight flat surface. Always curled up in some weird position in her lap, on her or incorrectly placed in the baby carrier.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Seems to have a lot of pent up passive aggressive anger and an unhealthy obsession with “trolls”. How strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.