Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else seen what Caroline’s ex Andrew Brady has said about Ashley?

Interesting......
Ashley and Andrew were on Celeb Big Brother together. Ashely was so far up Ann Widdecombes hole in that series and Andrew had and still has some choice words about Ann.

Reactions: 1
Looking really disheveled today isn’t she! 😆
This might be when the bubble bursts and she realises that while being a mum is wonderful it can also be bloody exhausting and a thankless task at times.

Reactions: 8
Looking really disheveled today isn’t she! 😆
This might be when the bubble bursts and she realises that while being a mum is wonderful it can also be bloody exhausting and a thankless task at times.
Bet she’ll be loving the nighttime feeds tonight.... 🙄

Reactions: 3
Beggy witch blatantly trying to get a gifted osteopath now. Pay for it yourself FFS.

Why can’t she just rehome the cat without feeling the need to ‘prove’ why she needs to get rid (which I assume is why she just posted the video of the cat ‘going for’ the baby). She clearly had an issue with all the weeing inside before 🤔

• Angry
The cat was already clawing at the Moses basket while she was filming. Why allow that? It didn’t look like a friendly nudge the cat gave the baby either

Reactions: 2
Her baby has had ONE day of being unsettled so she wants an osteopath 🙄
I took both of my kids to see an osteopath as they are cesarean babies. I loved my osteopath but to be honest, I don’t think it’s a magic cure for all babies. Certainly wasn’t for mine. My eldest had tongue tie and even after the snip and osteopath he still didn’t feed properly for months.
And going back to her pets and babies, I don’t understand why is she obsessed with making them ‘best pals’. I have 2 cats and have never forced the cats to love my babies 🙄

Reactions: 2
Never understood how celebrities who could clearly afford all this stuff, get gifted it for free! She's so braggy about it aswell, does my head in!

Reactions: 6
Can’t stand her!! I had to unfollow recently.
I met her once at an event, years ago, she was a diva and very unprofessional as a DJ

She looks rough today and exactly how you'd expect a new mum to look.

Reactions: 4
So this is what her content has come to... actual footage of her newborn pooping in the bath. After all her internet safety posts. Total invasion of his privacy. Why would you post that to your stories 🤷🏻‍♀️🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So this is what her content has come to... actual footage of her newborn pooping in the bath. After all her internet safety posts. Total invasion of his privacy. Why would you post that to your stories 🤷🏻‍♀️🤢
Taking a leaf out of Lydia Brights book 🤢 dunno what the fascination with taking pictures of babies poo/poo stained stuff is...

Reactions: 4
Top tip Ashley - someone being concerned about the well-being of your baby is not a troll. In fact anyone who disagrees with you isn't automatically a troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.