Ashley James #8 Lovely day x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mentioning kids club again. She's definitely doing it for the views isn't she. Pathetic.
Aching hips from carrying Alf, is she for real? She hardly sees her son long enough to carry him.....so her Pilates , peloton and yoga mirror aren't helping her then?
she needs a dose of reality 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Wow - so much to catch up on in just a short space if time. Welcome everyone new! Glad new eyes are also being opened to her awfulness.

I don’t think we can be in any doubt she reads here. I also believe she absolute must have had some stick from her followers for these most recent posts. She seems desperate to justify these decisions, even that ridiculous bullshit that she knows people who leave children alone with video monitors so she’s one better than that level of neglect.

Reactions: 7
Carrying him where 🤣

We saw him running round Gatwick. We've seen Tommy pushing the pram. He's been in childcare or with the babysitter, in a highchair or in bed.

Reactions: 11
Oh come on now guys. I'm not sure if you've heard but she did pick him up 30 minutes early from kids club on BOTH days because she missed him.

🙄🙄🙄🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This whole holiday is turning into one massive advert for the Anassa Hotel… either she’ll come clean at some point & mention that it was #gifted / at least heavily subsidised for all the excessive advert-type content or she’s confident that at least one further stay will be gratis.

Reactions: 7
Who honestly calls their baby a little f**ker like this. I think having a baby a similar age makes me emotionally vulnerable and I’m easily triggered by her tit parenting, but I could cry for that boy. Its just such a horrible, horrible thing to say about him??

Not to mention him falling over in that latest story because she’s too worried about keeping herself in frame and not giving him the attention he so clearly needs.

AND - I thought they didn’t have an early dinner option?
941860F6-84B6-49AF-B15F-7F6258C9065F.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
The amount of watermelon he eats is just not right!
I know if i give too much to my LO her nappies are rotten 🤢
He literally has it everyday?! Breakfast and snacks?

Reactions: 17
The amount of watermelon he eats is just not right!
I know if i give too much to my LO her nappies are rotten 🤢
He literally has it everyday?! Breakfast and snacks?
She’s done her research 🤣 didn’t you know growing active toddlers thrive on watermelon, pouches and processed grated cheese
Lovely day x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ffs Ashley there are more foods than just bleeping watermelon!....you're in the Mediterranean....why don't you try him with peaches, figs, pitta bread , hummous, olives
oh and glad you've taken our recommendations to keep some watermelon back for his breakfast ( how about some pastries or yogurt while you're at it?)
F0627240-2A20-4043-B175-71F682AFE5D6.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
This whole holiday is turning into one massive advert for the Anassa Hotel… either she’ll come clean at some point & mention that it was #gifted / at least heavily subsidised for all the excessive advert-type content or she’s confident that at least one further stay will be gratis.
Agreed! I don't think she paid the £8k BA quoted, she wastes money, but we know she's always after #gifted.

Flights alone were about £2.5k and the room around £1k, maybe more depending what type she booked. You can guarantee she messaged and asked for a discount in exchange for advertising. I don't see why you'd so openly display exactly where you were in real time other than to advertise them.

Reactions: 8
How can her boney hips hurt from carrying him when she’s never near him and he only eats watermelon?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A WHOLE 30 minutes early on BOTH days. Wow guys, she’s really making her case for mum of the year isn’t she. Hero.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Normally when shes away she highlights its not gifted and she doesn't film so much content in real time, but instead uploads loads of montages afterwards to show her luxury life.

This holiday its constant, showing off the grounds, meals, spa, bleeping stair case! You tattlers are right, a ad or Gifted post will be making its way into our phones any day now!

Reactions: 11
That child is going to turn into a bleeping watermelon soon!!!

Aching hips from carrying Alf, is she for real? She hardly sees her son long enough to carry him.....so her Pilates , peloton and yoga mirror aren't helping her then?
she needs a dose of reality 😡
More likely to have aching hips from all that walking up and down them hotel steps to get the right video of her walking down them

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She pisses me off more and more every single day. She's a shite mum (and thinks she's a great one) which is bleeping dangerous.

I think I'm a terrible mum, worry about everything to do with my boys - but I look at the shite poor Alf has to deal with & realise that my boys are actually quite lucky to have parents that love them. Poor Alf.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
OK so after only finding this woman today, I've found out that she's obsessed with herself, obsessed with insta, doesn't like her kid very much, her kid only ever seems to eat watermelon?
I'n quite entrigued. I'll stick around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.