Ashley James #8 Lovely day x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry not sorry Trashley those bikinis are minging and do NOT suit bigger busted women!
I wear a 40f bra and have some amazing bikinis from Fantasie which fit incredibly and are very flattering
And no I don’t feel ashamed to flaunt my not unsubstantial curves just because I’m a size 20 and a mum! …. Jog on and look after your wee boy and feed him better food choices!
My 36DD boobs would look awful there's no support, they'd be so sweaty, and they wouldn't be covered at all

Reactions: 7
I hope she dresses Alf sensibly probably not at night time, with her saying the air con is freezing (although probs just cos she’s boney). But I hope Alf isn’t waking up too early from being freezing cold 💔 I doubt she packed warm clothes for Cyprus weather.

Find it hilarious she put ‘up earlier than we’d like’. Bless her. Thinking a holiday with kids means a lay in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've never watched her before but been recommended, fanx hen @Pollyanna263

Is she for bleeping real? She sent her kid to a kids club with people she doesn't know, in a whole other country, then left him with a stranger in his hotel room when asleep where anything could happen - unimaginable things. All so she can have a few hours peace..?? Don't have kids then 🤮🤮🤮🤮 is this type of neglect normal for her?
Super happy you've come over here from the Hinch thread, it does seem mental that only us few here on Ashley's thread seem to see through all her bullshit. I honestly think Ashley is worse than Hinch in many respects, her treatment of poor Alf is appalling.

Why did this woman have a child when she seems to resent spending every waking hour with him, and why on earth does she want another one?! I just don't understand her in the slightest, she's changed so much within the last year. I believe she has some serious deep-rooted issues which she needs to sort out, for her own sake and Alfie's, its just not fair.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Super happy you've come over here from the Hinch thread, it does seem mental that only us few here on Ashley's thread seem to see through all her bullshit. I honestly think Ashley is worse than Hinch in many respects, her treatment of poor Alf is appalling.

Why did this woman have a child when she seems to resent spending every waking hour with him, and why on earth does she want another one?! I just don't understand her in the slightest, she's changed so much within the last year. I believe she has some serious deep-rooted issues which she needs to sort out, for her own sake and Alfie's, its just not fair.
She’s just not that well known really. I can’t even think how I found her in the first place.

I used to be able to relate to her when Alf was tiny, but as you say she has changed so much.

Reactions: 8
I’d have looked after Alf for free for the week if she was that desperate for a child free holiday 😂

Reactions: 10
I still can't get over the fact she thinks Alf really wants to be in the kids club! 🤦🏻‍♀️ She and No Balls are just clueless/kidding themselves. When children get to school age then yes they can benefit from the kids club for a couple of hours (with THEIR CONSENT), but when they are babies & toddlers they really just want to be with you. Also according to the hotel reviews there is no settling in and it's strictly drop off. Most holiday resorts start kids club at age 3!? Just call it what it really is: a crèche!

Just enjoy the special holiday time with your child. You don't have to 'work' or do any household chores, and you can even nap with him if you want to. Stop trying to have this child-free couple's lifestyle. It's not Alf's fault you never had much of that time together before you had him. C***s.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This woman, honestly, it just beggars belief.
What parenting has she actually done so far on this holiday? The time she’s had with Alf she’s spent watching some YouTube and pretending to play with him in the pool for a few minutes then has the absolute audacity to moan about her and Tommy being tired parents?!! She’s done duck all. She’s not prepared any meals or snacks for her child and she’s not played with him or kept him entertained for longer than an hour. Even yesterday morning before he went to kids club she said Tommy played with him so she could chill. All she ever does is chill!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
No surprise that she’s a liar then!
OMG I didn't even clock that. Someone left a review a couple of months ago complaining that they don't allow any time for the child to settle in and that it's draconian and this was the hotel's reply:
"as far as the Explorers Club is concerned please note that it is not a play room but a childcare facility with certified nannies that provide activities to our little guests and morning or afternoon sessions can be booked with the team. For health and safety reasons we are not able to allow access to other guests."

She's so full of tit!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
This holiday I think be a huge PR disaster unless she sorts her twatness out. Her podcast will become laughable and any child/baby-focused brands will also be questioning her integrity.

Reactions: 11
OMG I didn't even clock that. Someone left a review a couple of months ago complaining that they don't allow any time for the child to settle in and that it's draconian and this was the hotel's reply:
"as far as the Explorers Club is concerned please note that it is not a play room but a childcare facility with certified nannies that provide activities to our little guests and morning or afternoon sessions can be booked with the team. For health and safety reasons we are not able to allow access to other guests."

She's so full of tit!!!
Ohhhhh I assumed that’s why you mentioned it!!

Reactions: 1
Ohhhhh the lady doth protest too much!!!

Also - "Tommy... I'm gonna go up the stairs round the corner, you need to tell me when to come down then straight after start recording so it looks totally organic and not at all like I've planned this, then I'll walk down the stairs like a narcissistic dick because in case everyone forgot it's all about me"

duck OFF!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She says she never lets Alf cry, but that's doing him a disservice psychologically in the long run as how will he be able to cope when he's at nursery/ school/ later in life , when there will be occasions when he will cry / find situations difficult/stressful and won't have the resilience to deal with this emotion!
Yes you don't like to see your child cry but saying you never let your child cry is just ridiculous and frankly unsustainable and is storing up problems in later years- just wait till he has a meltdown and can't self regulate, or can't do his homework....how are you going to cope then Ashley probably send him to boarding school like her!
I've found you this very informative article to read Ashley....so you don't have to research it!
Exactly all kids cry. It’s just a way to make herself feel superior

Reactions: 14
So let me get this straight. According to her she’s such a fantastic parent as she doesn’t let him cry ever, and decided against leaving him in the room alone with just a monitor ( a la McCann)??

Shame she forgets the times she’s shown us him crying for them in the mornings as she laughs and records it moaning.

She’s also missed that period of time she was leaving him on a bed to go to sleep and going downstairs night after night even though he was moving and called people who messaged her to say how dangerous it was ‘trolls’…. Until he fell off and really hurt himself.

or the fact we can count on one hand the hours she spends with him in an entire week far too often,

or the times she’s acknowledged he’s been unwell but still dropped him off to nursery then been chatting away into her phone all day or making videos in her underwear. (I totally get trying your child in nursery if they’re borderline because you have to work, I’ve done it myself, but this twit goes home and shows us she’s doing nothing!!!

I could go on and on and on. I too started following her after Alf as I had a baby within weeks of her and found her honestly relatable at the start. But as I’ve grown into a mother and adapted my life, she’s pushed parenting further and further down her list of priorities to the point it’s 100% an after thought in every aspect of her life. Case and point her not even having food for him in the hotel

She’s an utter disgrace and More and more people are going to wise up to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just catching up on the last couple of days. Totally agree with so many of the posts above. The clip of the ‘two tired parents’ is basically just a glimpse of Alf and Tommy and then her eye bleeping herself and showing off her body. Can even see her fluttering her bloody lashes behind her sunglasses 🤢 Those bikinis look terrible on her - she has a nice figure but the tops are too small and offer zero support, so unflattering. It really does seem like they took Alf on holiday with them as they had no alternative. I just can’t understand how they want to get rid of him at every opportunity. We are going on our first holiday abroad with our 9 month old next month and I’m really excited for us all to have a week together as a family, and happy to embrace a different style of holiday. I can’t fathom leaving him alone with a stranger multiple times a day whilst I ‘enjoy’ myself.

Reactions: 12
I just can’t understand how they want to get rid of him at every opportunity. We are going on our first holiday abroad with our 9 month old next month and I’m really excited for us all to have a week together as a family, and happy to embrace a different style of holiday. I can’t fathom leaving him alone with a stranger multiple times a day whilst I ‘enjoy’ myself.
Every outing or trip - the main task or talking point is how to limit the time with Alf, it’s all centred around what child care she can get. Even on the rare occasion she takes him somewhere, it’s things like sitting in the park all day on incredibly hot days, as that suits HER and her love of the heat, doesn’t have a thought for her small child being outside for that amount of time. She will always be the most important person in her own life and I think she knows that and thinks it’s a great thing.

Reactions: 11
I still can't get over the fact she thinks Alf really wants to be in the kids club! 🤦🏻‍♀️ She and No Balls are just clueless/kidding themselves. When children get to school age then yes they can benefit from the kids club for a couple of hours (with THEIR CONSENT), but when they are babies & toddlers they really just want to be with you. Also according to the hotel reviews there is no settling in and it's strictly drop off. Most holiday resorts start kids club at age 3!? Just call it what it really is: a crèche!

Just enjoy the special holiday time with your child. You don't have to 'work' or do any household chores, and you can even nap with him if you want to. Stop trying to have this child-free couple's lifestyle. It's not Alf's fault you never had much of that time together before you had him. C***s.
And she’s paid €40 a day for the privilege! So far she’s spent €96 to get rid of her child! She’s actually horrid!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Poor mummy bear, having to carry her tired toddler for a few hours because she chose not to take the pram down on their first night.

So happy she's getting some "her" time courtesy of No Balls!

Screenshot_20220815-191214_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.