Ashley James #8 Lovely day x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she’s got to be taking the piss here?? 🤣🤣 2 very tired parents… she hasn’t got a clue has she?! How she can even call herself a parent baffles me!
also… over £200 for that beach dress! Ridiculous!
1660563100441.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely she’s got to be taking the piss here?? 🤣🤣 2 very tired parents… she hasn’t got a clue has she?! How she can even call herself a parent baffles me!
also… over £200 for that beach dress! Ridiculous!
View attachment 1500200
This irritated me. Should have stayed in with your baby and gone to sleep at 8.30 with him, especially if you KNOW he's waking up at 6am. He'd been in bed nearly 10 hours at this point!

But it must be nap time for Trash and No balls now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How unnatural does she look “playing” with Alf in the pool. Just killing time till kids club I guess!

Reactions: 16
Why wouldn't you have snacks in the room too ready for breakfast if you know he wakes so early / before the resturant is open
Exactly. Or ask for some fruit the night before (there’s bound to be a fridge), or even order early room service breakfast.

Oh, I know why! Because she doesn’t think like a mum.

Reactions: 10
Assume she didn’t pack any snacks for Alfie then?
I thought she packed loads of pouches - or was that just for the plane?
We get it, he loves watermelon, my son is the same with strawberries. But have they tried serving other things with it to encourage him to try other food? Some yoghurt, pancakes, toast? Especially at a hotel where there will be a big selection. Watermelon can’t be filling him up.

Reactions: 14
She acts like a person who’s never been around a child. She had no food in her room to give her child?

Reactions: 16
I thought she packed loads of pouches - or was that just for the plane?
We get it, he loves watermelon, my son is the same with strawberries. But have they tried serving other things with it to encourage him to try other food? Some yoghurt, pancakes, toast? Especially at a hotel where there will be a big selection. Watermelon can’t be filling him up.
He seems to be happy to eat most things with the childminder (lovely day x) so I don’t think it’s that he won’t eat variety. I think it’s just that she doesn’t offer it!

Honestly that poor child must be constantly hungry.

• Sad
He seems to be happy to eat most things with the childminder (lovely day x) so I don’t think it’s that he won’t eat variety. I think it’s just that she doesn’t offer it!

Honestly that poor child must be constantly hungry.
It’s almost like she wants him to be hungry and have no energy, so he’ll be more subdued!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
That bleeping sheepskin liner. (Yes I know they’re meant to be cooling) but Jesus, I wouldn’t want my arse sweating on that! I can’t believe she packed an entire suitcase of pouches and snacks and yet he’s got nothing to eat. Assuming they provide food at kids club… one less thing she has to worry about ffs.

Hope she enjoys her afternoon nap. Wanker.

Also, if my kids are wanting to eat certain healthy foods in excess (bananas for example) I RESEARCH whether vast amounts are ok. She’s poisoning him with potassium. Bananas are the same and I limit to 1 a day. Then again, I think like a mother whereas she doesn’t.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Tell me she reads tattle without daring to admit she reads tattle because that is clearly below her.

Her stories this morning are all subtle digs at what's been said on here,

- the watermelon
- her not being in a pool (suddenly filmed in it)
- trying to be relevant with an old asos hat whilst tagging ridiculousy priced beach wear.

The more you guys point out, the more she will actually do for her content as she'd dislike her loyal followers to have the same thoughts we do, except we call them out on here.

Another influencer who will be moaning about trolling when this site you don't have to visit. We're not in your inbox or your page. We're here so don't use the trolling narrative, it's boring.

Reactions: 18
The child is waking up STARVEd due to Insufficient calorie intake. Just because she wants to starve herself it’s not ok for a toddler. Evil witch. He’s asking for “ Meyweh “ or whatever because it’s the only way he can express his hunger. Because she thinks it’s cute she ll respond. She’s a disgrace

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She's FEWMING 🤣 no balls washed the bikini she complained about before that it wasn't that great - I'm sure you got it for free for your Marbs shoot so no need to.

In amongst the sadness of their tit parenting posts, her spelling fuming like this has tickled me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That bikini is £155, and she has three of them!!! She's clearly not feeling the pinch of prices rising!
And all the justification for Alf going to the kids club and her using a babysitter service just screams that she wants to up her engagement figures. She knows that it won't all be positive comments after that. But I really think she's just too wedded to the pre baby way of doing a holiday, she needs to try thinking about someone other than herself for a change.

• Wow
Sorry not sorry Trashley those bikinis are minging and do NOT suit bigger busted women!
I wear a 40f bra and have some amazing bikinis from Fantasie which fit incredibly and are very flattering
And no I don’t feel ashamed to flaunt my not unsubstantial curves just because I’m a size 20 and a mum! …. Jog on and look after your wee boy and feed him better food choices!

Reactions: 11
It’s actually insulting to larger busted ladies with her boney little self recommending overpriced one size fits all rubbish. She’s triggered so many lovely toddler memories I have from our holidays. The pool. The lazy dinners while he slept in the buggy. The trying new foods. The new words. So precious. I feel sorry for them as parents ultimately. Living their lives for the gram. Twats.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.