Ashley James #8 Lovely day x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God she's STILL trying to justify the babysitter. Trashley, there's no getting around the fact that you left your 1 year old to potentially wake up to a stranger in a foreign country just so No Balls could video you walking down the stairs to dinner in a sequined curtain (had to steal that, willowtree2). Pathetic excuse for a mother.

Reactions: 20
So convenient that she gets DMs which always perfectly back up her bullshit points… I’d put money on them being written by an agent, friend or No Balls.

Reactions: 11
Plus he randomly high fives strangers because he seems to spend his entire life being passed from pillar to post. She should be absolutely ashamed.

I'm new to this thread as I couldn't believe she was allowing a stranger to babysit her little boy while she went out for dinner!!! Kids club/creche whatever I can kind of live with as he will at least be safe due to all the other people around.. however to have a perfect stranger in a room alone with such a young child... no no no, I could cry thinking about it.. Also as there is so much to read could someone please tell me what the 'Lovely Day x 'quotes mean?

Reactions: 15
I'm new to this thread as I couldn't believe she was allowing a stranger to babysit her little boy while she went out for dinner!!! Kids club/creche whatever I can kind of live with as he will at least be safe due to all the other people around.. however to have a perfect stranger in a room alone with such a young child... no no no, I could cry thinking about it.. Also as there is so much to read could someone please tell me what the 'Lovely Day x 'quotes mean?
New to the this thread myself but have followed her for years, I'm guessing it refers to the child minder he's always with and ends the updates of his day with her with "lovely day x"

• Heart
  • Haha
No, don’t claim you missed your baby and then call him a little fucker openly on social media.

She’s literally such a cretin.

For anyone new joining the thread please read PollyAnna’s amazing summary right at the beginning. It has everything you need to know about this awful narcissist.

• Sad
  • Heart
The childcare isn't open Wednesday - just how is she going to cope?

But, they do offer a glamour photo shoot for €750. I'm shocked she hasn't booked it or got it #gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Interesting that she keeps shoehorning weight-loss and diet references in by sharing other posts, too. Alongside a quick bit of man bashing for good measure. Fancy being on holiday and spending precious time away from Alf to screenshot comments on a DM article!?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Interesting that she keeps shoehorning weight-loss and diet references in by sharing other posts, too. Alongside a quick bit of man bashing for good measure. Fancy being on holiday and spending precious time away from Alf to screenshot comments on a DM article!?
I was just thinking this… the one night she decided to allow him to come to dinner with them she spends it posting pointless and unnecessary articles while her child has his face stuck in his iPad! If only she gave her son half the attention she gives her crappy google pixel!
Has she not given him a proper tea again since she had to fork out a supplement for that spag bol? And she’s clearly begrudging paying for the watermelon tonight too? will happily spend €300 over 2 nights to get rid of him but won’t spend money to feed the poor sod!

Reactions: 9
Am I the only person to give a toddler a triangle of watermelon to hold and eat? It’s water! Why the little cubes
Also what freak thinks it’s better to leave your child with a stranger than a family member cause the stranger is DBS checked. Hotek workers in foreign countries won’t get a dbs check. They are only valid until the day you apply for them (can always commit a crime right after you’ve got). And you should know your own family member. Ian Huntley was dbs checked for fucks sake

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Am I the only person to give a toddler a trudbgkd of watermelon to hold and eat? It’s water! Why the little cubes
Also what freak thinks it’s better to leave your child with a stranger than a family member cause the stranger is DBS checked. Hotek workers in foreign countries won’t get a dbs check. They are only valid until the day you apply for them (can always commit a crime right after you’ve got). And you should know your own family member. Ian Huntley was dbs checked for fucks sake
Exactly. It implied you'd be wise to choose a stranger over one of your trusted loved ones to look after your child, just because they'd had a DBS check. You can commit a crime without being convicted (Jimmy Savile springs to mind 🤮). Laughable. Ashley probably wrote that DM herself 🙄 twit.

That was me. It was BA Club Europe which is their business class for UK and Europe.
Wow really? I stand corrected. It looked absolutely tit for that price.
It would have probably been cheaper to buy the middle seat for Alf and pay for refreshments. Not that Ash seems remotely concerned with prices.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.