Ashley James #8 Lovely day x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is awful, I can’t bear to see poor Alf staring blankly at his iPad with his bowl of cheese. I can’t understand why she doesn’t want to talk to him and spend time with him?!? Why does she need so many meals out on this holiday where she doesn’t have to speak to her son? She is either a just nasty uncaring mother or has some serious mental health issues going on. Shameful neglect of her poor little boy who deserves so much better.

Reactions: 14
Did you not know he can say at least 50 words 🤪

i also doubt a 18 month old said February… I’m in my 30s and sometimes struggle to pronounce it 🤣
Oh yes how could I forget, the child prodigy!

her version of Alf ‘talking’ is different to most I think. She says 50 words but it’s like his version of words. For example she would say he asked for his monkey teddy and then say how he asks for it ‘muh muh’ (not specifics but just an example)

Great he’s communicating with you but I would count muh muh as a word! Or in that case my child was speaking at 3 months!

But that’s the type of phonetics she counts as ‘Alf speaking words’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Paid a million pounds for a hotel that has plastic tablecloths 😂😂 Can’t imagine anything worse than not leaving the hotel compound for an entire week.

Dont worry, she’ll read here tonight and they’ll venture out tomorrow 😂
Well they'll have to , as apparently there's no kids club 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God she’s so bleeping dumb, wtf is the ‘days of the month’

I know what song she’s talking about, my boy loves it too (granted we don’t have it on 24/7 or any screens during food) It lists the actual months, not ‘the days of the month’, Ash…

View attachment 1504524
View attachment 1504525

Also the rant about the iPad reads like a crazed Britney Spears caption!
Christ I missed this. Days of the month 😂😂 well spotted.
What chance does he have with Grade A Trashley and Mr No Balls for parents

Reactions: 8
she confuses me so much. We just checked in for our first family holiday abroad (bloody Covid!) travelling with a 2 year old to Portugal & do you know what we did. Booked a 2 bed villa on a big resort. I get what everyone is saying about family time but if our boy is in bed by 8.30 I don’t want to spend my holiday stuck in the same room as him all night trying not to disturb him.
Have family time but have your own time too. Everyone can win Ashley if you just think! There were so many better options than the super expensive resort she picked that does not make a parents life easier. It’s not difficult!

Reactions: 14
I'm not even going to look at her stories tonight, reading here and seeing what has been said is enough to piss me off.

- if Alf could say all these words, he's never going to say them to his useless mother who clearly doesn't interact with him. Why speak to someone who ignores you?

- bleeping cheese and watermelon.of course he's going to refuse other food, ge doesn't know they exist as you've never given him anything different.

- iPad. If she could take her Sky Glass TV she would.

- I hope to god she isn't pregnant. But the new pink ring that she got to match Alf's birthstone, the weird pearl necklace - who would wear that to hang around a pool? Remember she had a special one when pregnant with Alf, the comments about things not fitting, holiday to Cyprus, same place they had their baby moon.

If she's not pregnant, she's definitely trying to manifest it

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Omg I’ve just googled and they actually do it!! You could be onto something here!
Me too.

I just suddenly thought it fits with her needing to nap, feeling stressed, putting Alf in the childcare - bet she’s disappearing to a posh clinic for appointments and that’s why she booked a hotel with a kids club that would take an 18 month old.

Maybe I’m reaching here but she won’t risk another boy….

If she has a girl in 9 months though I won’t believe it’s coincidence.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Me too.

I just suddenly thought it fits with her needing to nap, feeling stressed, putting Alf in the childcare - bet she’s disappearing to a posh clinic for appointments and that’s why she booked a hotel with a kids club that would take an 18 month old.

Maybe I’m reaching here but she won’t risk another boy….

If she has a girl in 9 months though I won’t believe it’s coincidence.
You could be on to something there! I remember the video where she found out she was having a boy, she looked absolutely devastated and close to tears. She 💯 wants a girl next time and would do something like that to make it happen.

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion: Poor Alf, stuffed with cheese, whilst All About Ashley does what she please

• Heart
Reactions: 20
she confuses me so much. We just checked in for our first family holiday abroad (bloody Covid!) travelling with a 2 year old to Portugal & do you know what we did. Booked a 2 bed villa on a big resort. I get what everyone is saying about family time but if our boy is in bed by 8.30 I don’t want to spend my holiday stuck in the same room as him all night trying not to disturb him.
Have family time but have your own time too. Everyone can win Ashley if you just think! There were so many better options than the super expensive resort she picked that does not make a parents life easier. It’s not difficult!
This! I said something similar a few pages back, we have a child the same age, whenever we have gone away we have got a suite or an apartment as we know once babies asleep at 8ish we don’t want to be stuck in a bedroom being quiet, we can have dinner, drinks, watch a film etc, but still have all our family time in the day.
this is my biggest gripe with her, she doesn’t plan anything with her family life in mind. Constantly fights against it instead of embracing it, clinging on to things from her pre mum life- like reading a book and napping in the sun! She had nearly finished a book on day 1! That’s not normal!

Reactions: 19
Bloody watermelon again!

But - totally agree with what the other people are saying re: holidays. Every time we've gone away, we've paid a little extra to make sure that we have a villa / little holiday home / two rooms, so the boys can sleep & we get our evenings.

We've only ever done one long haul flight with them (to Florida) and I was dreading it, but they were fine. Definitely don't try and travel too far though. Most of our holidays have been staycations or car trips to visit family in mainland Europe.

Reactions: 7
One thing I used to love and miss a lot about my daughter being Alf’s age is the interaction you have with them when they first wake up… those little smiles they give you because they’re so happy to see your face and the little conversations you have with them even if they can’t give you much back… Ashley on the other hand thinks her filming her son is her interacting with him. Yes it’s nice to capture these moments on camera to look back on Ashley but you can’t beat communicating with your child without a screen in his face!
and for the love of god, give him something else to eat! Yes watermelon is good but it’s not giving him all his vital nutrients he needs at 1 and a half years old! He needs carbs and protein and healthy fats! Or is he on the same diet as you you bleeping simpleton?!

Reactions: 12
Ok she’s 100% trolling us now surely?! The cheese and watermelon for every single meal. How much watermelon can a kid eat?! I’d be embarrassed posting that every single day. And to think I used to worry about my child’s diet not being varied enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.