Ashley James #8 Lovely day x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor little boy eating a bowl of grated cheese for dinner 😭 it actually makes me want to cry seeing him staring so blankly at his iPad and having zero interaction with his mum and dad. 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 23
That poor boy seems to be completely lacking any nutrients from his diet ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So I’m new here. In all honesty I have been wondering why people post on here about folk they don’t know and shouldn’t really care about. What’s the point, but here I am 😂

tonight both me and my husband got home a bit late (both work ft) so it was frozen chicken gyozas, an orange and some Bombay mix for my 2 year old. I felt guilty about this but my god, turn on insta to seat poor Alf eating grated cheese and watermelon for tea! I 100% get there are fussy eaters out there (I’m an allergy mama so I know!) but seriously. Why don’t they even try. Just try to give him something.

Reactions: 16
Air con off, and Alfie is in a full length sleepsuit

make it make sense!

her maternal instinct is subterranean

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She’s winding us up with the cheese, watermelon and iPad! Is she pregnant too? I think so

Reactions: 11
So Alf was given a bowl of cheese, shoved in front of a screen (as usual) and made to stay up late just so Trashley could have her dinner under the stars?? She infuriates me. This entire holiday is just about her. She also said Alf doesn't have his usual routine and they’re letting him nap whenever he wants…we all know she’s doing this because if he’s asleep she gets more time to do what she wants, and she probably thinks if he sleeps more in the day, he’ll stay awake later so she can drag him to all the evening activities aimed at adults 🤢🤢🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I’d like to say how shocked and appalled I am by the stories tonight, but I’m not. My heart just breaks all over again for Alf. A bleeping bowl of cheese for dinner? Get that kid back to the childminder! She’s openly documenting child neglect to 329,000 people and doesn’t give a tit.

He would genuinely be better off without them and living with Tommys parents. I can’t bare to watch this tit show of child abuse anymore.

You watch, she’ll be moaning tomorrow that Alf was up numerous times in the night and early doors. She won’t think that maybe he’s overheating in a full bleeping winter sleepsuit and the air con turned off for HRH.

bleep.

Reactions: 19
You don’t say ‘my body has grown a little’ without gagging for the pregnancy speculation 😂😂 she’s probably not just needs the engagement yet again!

Reactions: 15
Trashley is more worried about what society may think about mum and dad bods than her own baby!!!!
I can’t fathom how a mum can sit and let her child eat bowls of cheese day in and day out and it not bother her at all!!
As a mum your first priority is your baby’s wellbeing and making sure they are thriving. To me she is no different to Baby Ps mum, may not physically harm him but he is neglected in every way possible. No balls is a disgrace too!!

Reactions: 14
She must be winding us up now. A bowl of cheese is not dinner for an 18 month old! Why can’t they just let him have a bit of what they’re having. And actually talk to him instead of using the bloody iPad again! I’m not against an iPad but it’s constant with him. Poor kid.

Reactions: 11
Trashley is more worried about what society may think about mum and dad bods than her own baby!!!!
I can’t fathom how a mum can sit and let her child eat bowls of cheese day in and day out and it not bother her at all!!
As a mum your first priority is your baby’s wellbeing and making sure they are thriving. To me she is no different to Baby Ps mum, may not physically harm him but he is neglected in every way possible. No balls is a disgrace too!!
Do you think she is really that dense? That she doesn’t realise how harmful her parenting choices are? Homemade bumpers, winter sleep suits, limited diet - like you say broadcasting this to her huge following. It’s so awful, but she must genuinely have no idea how this looks to anyone who has half a brain cell? Also Tommy no balls is just as bad, why isn’t he stepping in? bleep struck idiot

Reactions: 13
Nah she hasn’t gave him cheese for his dinner surely 🤯 poor Alf if she is pregnant

Reactions: 5
That cot is giving me chills. How the actual duck can she put him in that. And ‘advertise’ it like it’s a solution to holiday sleeping.

Reactions: 10
There's so much great food in Cyprus , I just don't get why they're letting Alf try it .....just storing up a heap of problems for the future and as for that sodding IPad.....talk to your child and look for a more child friendly holiday in future
I've just checked the prices for the hotel for same dates we've got holiday in September.....but we're going for 2 weeks in the Maldives to 5* boutique hotel , fabulous all inclusive island with only 30 rooms with pools but 5 restaurants (we're flying business class Qatar it's my husband's 60th birthday and our 35th wedding anniversary ) and it comes out cheaper than equivalent to this resort! 😳
oh and I'll be wearing a bikini and don't feel at all embarrassed by my voluptuous, size 20 mum bod....I'm just glad I'm still alive and and well enough to celebrate!
Ashley is just a shallow twit....and that's not a good attribute in anyones books!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You don’t say ‘my body has grown a little’ without gagging for the pregnancy speculation 😂😂 she’s probably not just needs the engagement yet again!
I did think yesterday that she looked a little bigger - but I hate when people comment on my weight so I kept quiet.

But Christ, she's really inviting the comments in, isn't she?! As I've said 100000x before on this thread - I really bloody hope she doesn't have another kid. She really struggles with Alf. Imagine having another boy (not the girl she so desperately wants) and him being 100x more mental than Alf (can confirm 2nd children are Craaaazy!!)

What will happen to them?! They get our in a corner eating cheese and watermelon?! duck me. Give the boy some gyros, taziki.... Something bleeping Greek! Let him learn about local food.

Jesus bleeping wept.

Reactions: 15
Is anyone here calling her out in real life? I vowed never to again after the last time… a. Because I don’t want to give her engagement and b. She’s a mean girl in the guise of a professional victim and I couldn’t bear to interact with her ever again.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.