Ashley James #6 Ageing like a fine wine? More like a cosmetic surgery cocktail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley James #6 Ageing like a fine wine? More like a cosmetic surgery cocktail.

Winning thread title by @willowtree2 and @MissBijou

Brief recap - Ashley has spent her first night child-free. And again. And again. And again.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Might as well paste in my comment from last thread as it was the final one before the new thread and relates back to the thread title!

Ashley is 100% using an app which beautifies your face at the click of a button - I can recognise the tell tale signs anywhere. Not sure that’s on brand with her fighting ridiculous beauty standards for women etc which I’m sure she’s banged on about before…. Actually this is the same woman who had (botched) Botox while BF so beauty filters are nothing I guess

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Might as well paste in my comment from last thread as it was the final one before the new thread and relates back to the thread title!

Ashley is 100% using an app which beautifies your face at the click of a button - I can recognise the tell tale signs anywhere. Not sure that’s on brand with her fighting ridiculous beauty standards for women etc which I’m sure she’s banged on about before…. Actually this is the same woman who had (botched) Botox while BF so beauty filters are nothing I guess
I’ve wondered about this. The difference between her day to day stories and glammed up photos is insane. It can’t just be make up! I wonder if its a camera setting on her phone rather than a filter? A bit like normal photo vs portrait mode on iphone. That definitely smoothes out your skin texture!

Reactions: 5
I’ve wondered about this. The difference between her day to day stories and glammed up photos is insane. It can’t just be make up! I wonder if its a camera setting on her phone rather than a filter? A bit like normal photo vs portrait mode on iphone. That definitely smoothes out your skin texture!
It’s the FaceApp filter. One of the preset beauty filters!

I think these all have the same agents, hence the wedding invite. As much as she says she is, she doesn’t really seem like a girls girl does she. There’s something off about her in the tagged pics
They’re all probably thinking that dress is not suitable for a wedding

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She does look uncomfortable. It must be exhausting constantly having the baps out and then feeling uncomfortable because everyone else dresses differently. Most of those women look like they ve larger boobs too.

Reactions: 8
Heading home at 5pm- child in nursery Mon to Fri, then 2 day child free weekend, but yeah, definitely not in a rush to get back!!

Reactions: 7
I think these all have the same agents, hence the wedding invite. As much as she says she is, she doesn’t really seem like a girls girl does she. There’s something off about her in the tagged pics
She looks awkward and uncomfortable. These do not look like her friends.

I noticed Ash posted wedding pictures even before Alex Light did who is actually one of Em Clarksons besties. Edited to add I can't believe she shared a video of what looks like their first dance, I don't think that's right when the bride herself has only shared minimal pictures.

And copied her in showing the group picture, with the men behind the scenes. Nothing original about her, always copying somebody else.

Last edited:
She might find it easier to ‘dress the boobs’ if she actually wore clothes that fit her.
im a FF and I manage it, if I was trying to force myself into a size smaller of course they wouldn’t fit. I think she’s too desperate to be able to say she a size 8 when she’s actually a 10

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She might find it easier to ‘dress the boobs’ if she actually wore clothes that fit her.
im a FF and I manage it, if I was trying to force myself into a size smaller of course they wouldn’t fit. I think she’s too desperate to be able to say she a size 8 when she’s actually a 10
I think she's trying to make "Bridgerton Boob" a thing since she work the orange dress (that didn't fit) last week as she said it about 10x.

• Haha
She definitely looks uncomfortable in the group shots, like she’s been asked to get in on the photos as an afterthought.

By contrast, Tommy looks like one of the lads.

I must follow a lot of people who went to that wedding, on all the photos including her, she looks really awkward.

The dress “barely covers bum cheeks” so ofcourse it’s the perfect choice of dress to wear to a wedding 🙄

• Haha
The dress “barely covers bum cheeks” so ofcourse it’s the perfect choice of dress to wear to a wedding 🙄
Because no other dress in the world fits her because of her big boobs 🙄

She says that after posting with multiple other women, most of which are more booby than her, and they all looked really nice (in dresses that fit).

• Haha
Because no other dress in the world fits her because of her big boobs 🙄

She says that after posting with multiple other women, most of which are more booby than her, and they all looked really nice (in dresses that fit).
And dresses which were wedding appropriate! The dress she's wearing is better suited to a night out or....a date night!

I find the influencer agency thing so odd, like they’re obviously told to invite each other to things like that and make sure to take selfies together and get in group photos when in actual fact Ashley doesn’t hang out with any of them in real life.

And dresses which were wedding appropriate! The dress she's wearing is better suited to a night out or....a date night!
Apparently she checked with Em if it was appropriate - as if she's going to tell her no.

Just a few weeks ago she went to one of her best friends wedding and dressed matronly in comparison - long dress with a vest underneath.

Reactions: 3
Found her choice of dress for the wedding very odd! (I do like the dress though)
Doesn’t seem her usual style?
Like others have said it’s more of a date night dress (maybe she could wear it for their 2nd date!)

dresses she normally wears are much more wedding appropriate! Any of the below are wedding guest dresses! Maybe without the hideous boots though
B2029735-995C-4C11-9F94-EF50D65105F4.jpeg
BA58F8FD-2B1B-4797-A3B2-FFFABAFE1D71.jpeg
6D83515B-F2F9-4710-A0FC-2CD3CA2F7FDF.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Clicked on the other girls she tagged in that photo, I hadn’t heard of any of them. They basically do what Ashley tries to do, only they appear to do it better. Body confidence but from girls with actual normal bodies,not contorting themselves to make rolls appear, solo travelling, ‘not where you want to be yet’ reels wearing CLOTHES (crazy concept I know), just seem so much more relatable.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.