Ashley James #6 Ageing like a fine wine? More like a cosmetic surgery cocktail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think anyone is saying stuff to her about her life at 30 etc, I think it's all in her head.

The reel with Tommy and Alf was actually cute. A parent who actually just enjoys being with his son and not doing it with a phone in hand, fluttering his lashes at the camera.

And having the TV on all the damn time. It was 7.20am, just enjoy cuddles without shoving a phone in his face when he still looks half asleep.

Reactions: 7
What just Tommy see in her?!
I think initially she was a shag to him, she fell pregnant and he did the gentlemanly thing and stayed with her for the sake of the baby. If he had any sense he should leave and take Alf with him!

Reactions: 5
Since when was moving the white noise machine closer to the cot ‘genius’? 🤣🤣

Christ she loves making herself look like a bleeping idiot 😂
Ah but it IS genius to someone like Ashley. She’ll have put it where it looks good, not thought about where it needs to be to actually have a benefit 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s an AF she will get paid for every click and purchase. She doesn’t have to say Ad to best of my knowledge
So wrong isn’t it. Sow seeds about lack of sleep all week. Post about some miracle cure. Earn money off vulnerable people who don’t even know they’re being manipulated.

Reactions: 8
If it’s an affiliate link doesn’t she have to declare it like an AD with a hashtag? I can’t remember the rules on that one. I hope she’s breaking them though 😂

Reactions: 3
Maybe she does. It’s just all so sneaky and underhand. I never clink on their links since someone posted they get paid for clicks as well as purchases

I’ve just checked the link- and it is an Affiliate link- so YES, the rules are she needs to post AF or Affiliate with it.

Off to the ASA we all go. Make sure to send them the screengrab and copy the url.
It’s here so you don’t get her stuck in your cookies. Just put the www. At the front

amazon.co.uk/dp/B089Q1H12W/ref=cm_sw_r_as_gl_apa_gl_i_CAJBF61NVD3J7NSXQRED?linkCode=ml1&tag=ashloujam-21

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Done. Made a point of mentioning the clearly planned build up to this post too.

Crikey double post alert. But I can’t bear seeing new walkers in bloody clumpy shoes.

Last edited:
Maybe stop eye bleeping yourself for a second and realise your son’s socks are WAY too tight on his little legs and probably cutting off his circulation

61F2D724-B2CE-446C-A43E-E4AE80409C8F.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Mine have always had Clark’s soft walkers for a couple months until they’re proper steady. Those shoes will be damaging for his feet. Idiot.

• Heart
Maybe stop eye bleeping yourself for a second and realise your son’s socks are WAY too tight on his little legs and probably cutting off his circulation

View attachment 1355473
So used to squeezing her tits in too small clothes that she thinks that’s just par for the course with dressing her own son

Reactions: 8
Mine have always had Clark’s soft walkers for a couple months until they’re proper steady. Those shoes will be damaging for his feet. Idiot.
Her bleeping parenting book didn’t include the virtues of barefoot friendly shoes, clearly. Though judging by her nephew’s lovely soft looking shoes her sister must have got that memo.

Reactions: 7
Her bleeping parenting book didn’t include the virtues of barefoot friendly shoes, clearly. Though judging by her nephew’s lovely soft looking shoes her sister must have got that memo.
She’s determined to do the absolute opposite to her sister though, isn’t she 🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s determined to do the absolute opposite to her sister though, isn’t she 🤦🏼‍♀️
I get the idea of the ‘we’re on different journeys’ has an underlying current of I’m better than you. Her sister seems like she may be tolerable!

I reckon her sister does a lot of eye-rolling at her 🤣 God knows what kind of bratty behaviour she’s had to grow up with. Her sister was obviously working (hard) which is why she wasn’t there.
The way Trashley says on stories ‘I can’t wait for Tommy to do the nights and the mornings so I get a break’. She’s an absolute poor excuse of a mother.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.