Ashley James #6 Ageing like a fine wine? More like a cosmetic surgery cocktail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really say she can’t do bedtime cos she’s too bleeping BONEY? 😂😂😩😩😩😩

Just say you hate putting your son to bed ffs!! I doubt it’s your bones love, Alf would just rather cuddle Tommy than you! And what is that reel 😂 Just gonna buy some flowers to pick on my bed for a reel x

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Just say you hate putting your son to bed ffs!! I doubt it’s your bones love, Alf would just rather cuddle Tommy than you! And what is that reel 😂 Just gonna buy some flowers to pick on my bed for a reel x

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE!!!
Came here to post this!!!! I’m screaming. What the duck is she on 🤣🤣😂😂 Too skinny to put her child to bed. What?????

I had to read several times to make sure I was reading right

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE!!!
Bone bleeping idle more like!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Of all the crap excuses to get out of bedtime, that really takes the biscuit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For goodness sake, water the plants with the son you haven't seen all day. But no, she is too busy focussing on looking at herself on camera 😡

I haven't even got to the rest of the stories yet, I'm sure I'll be back in a minute.

Reactions: 9
Prepare yourself for the boneyness 😂😂😂😂😂 I’ve never heard anything like it in my life!!!

Reactions: 9
Any bloody excuse to not be a parent. What an excuse, she's too bony for Alf to get comfortable 🙄 she just can't be arsed to do the basics.

Prepare yourself for the boneyness 😂😂😂😂😂 I’ve never heard anything like it in my life!!!
I am actually gobsmaked. Clearly all size 8 mother's across the world never put their child to bed.

It wasn't that difficult to get him to sleep last week, she said a few times he was down by 8pm. But silly me, the grandparents and different friends over probably aren't as bony so they put him to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s nothing to do with her bones-it’s just that Alf hates her and therefore doesn’t want to be near her! Typical Ashley-makes everything about her and her body!! #itsthepatriarchysfault

Reactions: 13
Too skinny to put her child to bed. I really have heard it all. What the actual duck

Also, glad tresemme are looking into it. Well done for following up!

Reactions: 8
One more thing… is she deliberately calling it a Wendy house? My daughter had a little tikes house and we always just called it a playhouse?

Couldn’t do face to face? Is she blaming Covid for that? I was seen 3 times for Mastitis during lockdowns with a much older baby, no problem. GP’s were seeing people when necessary!

She just loves to blame everyone else and make a drama, doesn’t she.
So bloody true. I had mastitis in one of the lockdowns and while the doctor didn’t actually see me, they knew almost immediately what it was from my description (no breast pictures required), and I was taking antibiotics within an hour.

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion:

Can’t do bedtime because I’m too boney - no, Ash, you’re just a fake phoney!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Comments on the recent plucking petals on the bed (I mean wtf even is that) post. 😂

04576FF0-52DE-4624-8CF0-3488A9D99315.jpeg

Rant in response to the patriarchy pending…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So is she giving out that a doctor said you probably don’t want to send a stranger a picture of your boob? A lot of women wouldn’t feel comfortable with that? But of course Ashley is probably only enraged by that as she loves showing off her boobs. I genuinely can imagine the doctor half laughing saying that so the patient doesn’t feel like they have to do that. Am I ridiculous or is that really not a big deal? Also given that she puts up pictures of her entire boobs out regularly, she’d probably not feel uncomfortable sending anyone that image, so she probably can’t understand why anyone else would feel uncomfortable either.

she’ll come up with any excuse not to parent. She literally ‘punishes’ Tommy for going away but the worst part is that what she sees as punishment is actually just parenting. Making him do mornings and bedtime., yep that’s normal parent life Ashley, not a punishment for being away working?? Tommy is probably thrilled to see Alf??

Reactions: 12
So is she giving out that a doctor said you probably don’t want to send a stranger a picture of your boob? A lot of women wouldn’t feel comfortable with that? But of course Ashley is probably only enraged by that as she loves showing off her boobs. I genuinely can imagine the doctor half laughing saying that so the patient doesn’t feel like they have to do that. Am I ridiculous or is that really not a big deal?
I don’t see a problem with it either. I mean maybe he didn’t need to add the ‘a man’ but it’s a fair comment when many women will insist of a female doctor for ‘private areas’ or want a chaperone.
Once again it’s her putting her own views onto it and so misinterpreting it. She’s saying ‘you’re a medical professional, it’s a medical issue, grow up’ - He’s used to seeing people daily who’ve developed terrible conditions because they’ve been too scared or embarrassed to reveal certain areas of their body to a doctor, male or female so he’s trying to lightens the mood. She can only see it from her side.
Her response should have been, like we all do, a small laugh to acknowledge the joke & ‘well in usual circumstances no but when it comes to a doctor and a condition, I’m happy to send a picture if it’ll help diagnosis’ - then forget about it.
She expects people to be perfect. Yes it’s tiresome to have to humour people then roll your eyes in private but does she need to be so angry about it all the time?!
The world will be so boring and lonely when no one can say anything for fear of it being misinterpreted.

Reactions: 10
Amd now she's on the hunt for a gifted play house. If she's so worried about the plastic get on Facebook market place and find a second hand one. I got one for my son for £25 and was in great condition.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She has a real issue with the NHS and I think it’s disgusting she openly complains about it. The dr probably said ‘feel free to send over a photo of your breast or if you feel uncomfortable sending it a male dr I can arrange a female to take a look’. We all know she exaggerates for content!

Complain about the patriarchy, men, male gaze and inequalities but stop insulting healthcare professionals when your ‘long day at the office’ is sprinkling bleeping flower petals all over your bed!!!!

Reactions: 13
If she wanted Alf to have a play house she’d just buy one she likes the look of but she won’t spend any money on him so is begging for a freebie. Kids love play houses, just get to argos. What’s she going to do if kids start acting like mine, my daughter always go to make lunch and brings out ‘ice creams’ to be people and my son always gets on the roof to ‘repair it with diy’. Is she going to make Alf stop the ‘manly’ play

Reactions: 6
I was thinking hey just buy one? Then I realised she was probably after a gifted one! No shame!

Reactions: 7
Surprised she hasn’t jumped on Alex Light’s post about Laurence Fox’s comments on her swimwear models. Predicting essays about this today. Maybe that’s what she was planning yesterday allegedly sat at her desk all day.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.